15 .

h a r r y

While all the cheerleaders are taking up my space everywhere, Evan has been talking to Brooke a lot. They consider Evan a weirdo for talking to Brooke but he doesn't care. He thinks she's cute and cool. I don't want to lose Brooke.

"Look, mate. I think this is a good time to tell you that I'm Brooke's boyfriend and I'm not going to let you steal her away from me." I chuckled as I closed his locker. Evan scoffed and looked at me.

"First of all, I think she's cute and all but that doesn't mean I like her. Second of all, I have no one else to talk to. Brooke and I are the school weirdos. Brooke's the only friend I have and I'm the only friend she's got." Evan explained.

"I forbid you to talk to her." I licked my lips.

"Whoa, dude. You can't do that. That's not cool. You have a lot of friends, right? You're popular. How come Brooke doesn't tell you anything when you're around them? She doesn't tell you to stop talking to them. She can't even talk to you because you're surrounded by popularity. If you're her boyfriend, start acting like one." Evan smiled.

"I do act like one when we're alone." I replied.

"When you're alone but not in public. Why not, Harry? Why don't you kiss her in the hallway like you kiss her when you guys are alone? It's like you're only her boyfriend when y'all are alone but when you're in public, you barely even talk to her." Evan shrugged and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not going to steal her away from you but I'm still going to talk to her because again, she's my only friend. You're her boyfriend? Doesn't look like it to me. Cheerleaders are always around you, you think Brooke likes that? No. But she doesn't tell you anything because you don't talk to her."

Evan walked away and I stayed speechless. He has a point. He has a very good point.

"Brooke!" I walked up to her as she got out of the restroom.

"Huh?" Brooke asked and looked at me as we walked.

"Do you have a problem with me having all of these friends?" I asked.

"No." Brooke scoffed. "I just don't like that you barely talk to me. Harry, you sit with other people at lunch. I sit with Evan. You don't even act like my boyfriend anymore. We've been dating for what? Two weeks? You haven't even kissed me at school. You only kiss me when we're alone."

"I hold your hand at school." I said.

"Yeah but that's only in the morning. After that, you run off with your friends. We haven't kissed in a while. I'm starting to think that you don't like me anymore.." Brooke looked down.

"I still like you." I looked at her. "I love you, Brooke."

"You haven't even showed me you love me, Harry. You only tell me and it's-"

I grabbed her and kissed her in front of everyone in the middle of the hallway. As I made out with her slowly, I heard that everything went silent. I didn't care though.

I looked at Brooke and she looked at me for a minute. Then, someone threw a slurpee at her face. Brooke gasped because I imagine it was really cold.

"Hey, asshole!" I yelled and walked up to him.

"What, Harry? I don't care about your stupid girlfriend! Can't believe you're actually dating her, man!" He yelled. I looked down and then looked at Brooke.

"Her? She isn't my girlfriend! She was the one who grabbed me and kissed me. What a weirdo, right?" I laughed and looked at her. I can't believe I actually said that. I regret that, I regret saying that. I'm so stupid. She's totally going to break up with me.

"Let's go, man." He laughed and pat my back. I looked at Brooke and she was surprised. I feel so bad.

/////

After Harry said that, I got so sad and so pissed at him. What the hell was he thinking? I walked off, totally embarrassed. Even grabbed my back and walked with me.

"Hey, don't listen to Harry. God knows why he did that, but it was stupid." Evan said and looked at me.

"He's my boyfriend, why would he do that?" I said as I cried.

"Let's just go get you cleaned up, alright?" Evan smiled. "After that, let's just get out of here. I'll walk you to your house."

"Okay." I sniffed and went into the girl's restroom. Evan followed me and grabbed some paper towels.

"Here." Evan handed me the paper towel. I cleaned my face and my hair as well. Then, I washed my face. I cried even more and leaned on the mirror.

"He's an asshole! I never did that to him when they thought he was the school weirdo." I said as I cried. "He told me he was going to stay by my side, he's such a liar!"

"Maybe he just wasn't thinking." Evan shrugged.

"My ass!" I yelled. "He was thinking, he knew what he was saying. Let's just get out of here, okay?"

I walked out of the restroom and then ran out of the school. Evan didn't follow me which was good because I wanted to be alone. I ran to my house as I still cried.

"I hate my life." I whispered as I finally got to my house. I went inside and I heard yelling coming from upstairs.

"Get out of my house, Scott!" Mom yelled. I decided to ignore the rest of the fight and locked myself in my room. I laid down on my bed and hugged a pillow as I cried.

I honestly can't handle anymore stress in my life right now.

My parents are getting divorced. I'm considering on breaking up with Harry. I have a bipolar disorder. I'm bullied at school. What else?