30 .

h a r r y

Tomorrow is the day of the wedding since time goes by so fast and it's already been two weeks. I'm so nervous, to be honest.

"Can't I just go barefoot to the wedding?" Brooke asked as she tried on some heels.

"No!" Anna yelled. "It's a day where you have to look beautiful."

"She already does." I smiled and grabbed her by the waist as I kissed her on the cheek.

"You two are so cute." Brooke's grandma smiled. "Brooke, the wedding is in twelve hours. You need to get some rest, okay?"

"Have you heard anything about your mom?" William asked.

"Who?" Brooke furrowed her eyebrows. Everyone stayed quiet awkwardly and Brooke walked away to my room.

"Sorry about that." I sighed and laid down next to her.

"It's okay." Brooke whispered and turned around to look at me. "Tomorrow's the big day, huh?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Your family is nice by the way."

"Thank you for everything you've done for them. I've had to tell everything to my grandma and I'm glad she took my side."

"Brooke.." Brooke's grandma came in. Brooke sat up and looked at her.

"Yes?" Brooke asked.

"I went to talk to your mother today. I can't believe she has so much hatred towards you. I gave her a huge speech and she just thought about it so she might think about it." Brooke's grandma smiled and sat down on my bed. "Your grandpa will walk you down the aisle. Okay? We're going to be there for you tomorrow. You still have a family, Brooke."

"Thank you, Nona." Brooke smiled and hugged her.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Brooke's grandma said and walked away. Brooke looked at me and sighed.

"Ugh, I love you so much." Brooke grabbed me and kissed me.

/////////////////

b r o o k e

The next day, it was the day of the wedding. Apparently, it's bad luck if Harry and I see each other before the wedding. Everything was perfectly ready. The guests were here and everything just looked so perfect and beautiful. I was just really nervous, I was so nervous that I literally puked.

"Can vampires still puke?" I asked as I wiped my mouth.

"Yes." Anna smiled as she fixed my sort of messy but cute bun for my wedding. It was one of those hair styles for weddings but pieces of baby hairs were coming out which made it look kind of cute. "We can throw up whenever the blood of our victims just isn't good."

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, "I'm so nervous.."

"Don't be. Today is your day and you look beautiful." Anna smiled. "Please don't cry, I did a really good job on your make up."

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged her. "You've been so nice to me and my family. Thank you so much."

"You're about to me my sister in law, you're family." Anna said. "We have to go now."

I walked out to the living room where my grandpa was waiting for me. I held his arm and looked at him.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle, gramps." I whispered. He smiled and smacked his lips.

"I will always be here for you." Gramps said. "Even if you're not human anymore and even if you killed people. I still see the same Brooke from when you were little. I'm sorry about your mom not coming. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed in her. But I don't think she hates you, that's impossible. She doesn't mean it, okay?"