28 .

h a r r y

Brooke was depressed after weeks. She was sad that her mom didn't want to do anything with her anymore. I thought sex made her happy which it did but then she would go back to being depressed.

"I guess I deserve all of this because I killed people." Brooke sighed. William scoffed and handed her a cup filled with blood.

"You need some blood in your system since you haven't haunted in days." William said.

"I don't really like killing animals.." Brooke looked down. "I like killing people, their blood is good. I got used to it already and I don't think I can stop."

"How about you kill the bad people?" William asked.

"As long as I get human blood, I'm fine." Brooke said.

"You know how to control your thirst, right?" I asked and sat next to her. "When you're around humans, you want to bite them but you don't."

"I don't bite them but when they do something bad to me or anyone, that's when I get in attack mode." Brooke said. I laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Aren't I the luckiest guy in the world, William?" I asked. William shook his head and laughed.

"Not before me, my friend. I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world." William said and kissed Kelly.

Marriage. I look at Brooke and all I think abound is how much I love her. I want to be with her forever. I'm crazy about her and I know she's the one.

So I'm proposing to her but she doesn't know because I can clear out my mind so she can't read my mind. Like right now, she can't read it even though she's trying to.

"What are you thinking?" Brooke asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Whatever." Brooke rolled her eyes. "Hey, do we like stop aging?"

"We stop growing and how we look right now is how we will look forever." William explained. "Vampires are immortal."

"So if I got bitten at seventeen but then three days later, I turned eighteen. Does this mean I'm eighteen like right now?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, sort of." William shrugged. "You're Harry's age then."

Brooke looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, "You're eighteen? What, did you like skip two grades?"

"I failed two times when I was little." I replied.

"So we're both eighteen?" Brooke asked and laughed. "That's awesome."

"Brooke, Anna and I want to invite you to a spa that we really love and we think you will too." Kelly smiled. Kelly, William, Anna, and I planned this so after that I could plan the proposal with William. Yes, I'm proposing today.

"Yes." Brooke sighed. "I think I could really use that after everything that's happened besides my sex life with Harry which is great."

I widened my eyes and scoffed.

"Okay. Thank you for that unnecessary comment." Kelly said awkwardly. "Go get yourself ready and relaxed. Wear a tank top and some pants, put your hair up in a bun, and no make up."

"I'll go with her to get ready." I said and walked with Brooke upstairs. I grabbed her by the waist. As Brooke got ready, I stared at her with a small smirk.

"I can't really read your mind right now." Brooke scoffed and changed into her pants. "What are you staring at?"

"Because I love you.." I whispered as my voice cracked and my eyes got watery.