Chapter 15

Grayson's POV:
I watched her walk out of that door, I knew this was it, there was no us anymore. As soon as she walked out I just started balling my eyes out, I can't believe she was in love with the guy. What was I than? Just a guy with money? I looked outside the window to see her with Rory running across the street with her skateboard in one hand and the other (the hurt one) in her chest as she got in a cab and I never saw her again after that.
2 weeks later
Alessandra's POV:
I hadn't seen him for two weeks which felt like forever, but I knew it was for the best. It was Friday night and I was heading over to their apartment but I wasn't there for Grayson, I was there to see Ethan. I was turning the corner with Rory at my side and my hands inside of my grey vans sweater pocket. I saw Ethan waiting outside on the phone, we made eye contact. He started to walk inside. "Ethan! Wait! Please!"I screamed as I ran across the street towards him.
"What do you want now?"
I handed him an envelope.
He opened it with a shocked and confused look on his face.
"What the hell is this?"
"Well I told you I was gonna pay you back so there you go."
He pulled the money out looking at me confused and he counted it.
"$16,000? How did you get all this money?"
"Well that's not important I just did some extra stuff."
We stiff in awkward silence for a good minute.
"I can't accept this."
"Why not?" I said confused.
"I just can't alright, just forget about it Alessandra." He started to walk inside of the apartment but I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards me.
"Ethan tell me." I kinda ordered him lol.
"I can't because Grayson wouldn't let me if he found out, and I'm not gonna hide this from my brother."
"Why wouldn't he let you?"
"Because he talked to me the night you came over and told me to not accept any money until give me if you did, and he said to not press charges."
I stood in shock and couldn't make words out.
"Please Alessandra, just go." He said as he walked into the apartment.
I looked up to see Grayson watching us and he quickly walked away when I saw him staring at me. That shock turned to anger so quick I couldn't even handle it. I took out my pills and swallowed three. I just did all of that stuff for nothing. But what I don't know is that there will be serious repercussions because of it.