Chapter 24

Grayson's POV:
They started to play the video. There was Sofia riding a little skate board. I smiled to myself as I thought that. Than there was Alessandra as she accidentally pointed the camera to her gorgeous face. Than I heard a mans voice. I didn't recognize his voice but he was saying something I couldn't make out and than he started to hit her and drag her to the car and, but Alessandra fought back until he let go of her and grabbed Sofia instead by the hair with Sofia on her knees screaming. Alessandra got up and punched the guy in the face and actually got him to the ground and he let go of Sofia's hair. But he started to kick her and punch her until blood got on the camera. He stopped when he heard the sound of skateboards and he drove away in his blue beat up truck.
Than the video ended.
"I know that must have been hard to watch, but can you identify who that man was?"
I shook my head.
They both sighed and one of them walked to the door and opened it for me.
"Thank you for your time, we will try our best to find the man that did this to your friend."
"Thank you." And I walked out.
Ethan darted past me.
"Where are you going ?"
He didn't answer and kept walking.

Ethan's POV:
I saw Grayson being taken away by two other officers for questioning and than two more officers came to take me to another room for questioning. They showed me the video and the voice of the man that beat up Alessandra. It was like déjà vu.
"Do you recognize this man at all?"
I hesitated.
"No."
I lied.
"Alright son thank you for your time, we'll try our best to find the man that did this to your friend."
I nodded and shook their hand.
I ran out the door past Grayson and ignoring his question. I knew exactly who did this.