Chapter 5

Grayson's POV:
That was the first time that has ever happened to me. Like I mean I understand why she was upset, but I mean to just blow up like that? I knew she was hiding something.
"So where are we off to now al?" I said jokingly

"It's Alessandra pretty boy."
I could tell I was annoying her but it was still pretty funny.
"It's Grayson al."

We both laughed but than she quickly went back to a straight face. She tends to do that a lot I noticed.
"Well first we can go to where all the Hollywood stars are if you want"

I nodded and smiled.
I could tell that she wanted to smile back but she stopped herself.
" Hey how come every time you wanna laugh at something I say, you like immediately go back to a serious face."
"Because it's not funny"
"Well clearly it is because-"

She interrupted at quickly got off the bus with Rory next to her.
"Well we're here at the famous stars!"
That was the most enthusiastic She's been since I met her.
"Well there's Johnny depp, Bob Marley, and my all time favorite, Robbin Williams. The best actor that ever lived, honestly"

She looked really pretty with her long brown straight hair and the way it would sweep across her face.

She caught me looking at her and just like totally changed, she didn't seem all tense when she was looking at the star but as soon as she caught me looking at her she got tense again.
"So uh we should go walk down to uh Amoeba."
"Alright" I smiled

We actually had fun the whole time we were walking, we joked around and I flirted with her, and she actually flirted back.

After amoeba, btw we got kicked out because I kept running around the store shirtless dancing with random people to make Alessandra laugh, it was already 10 at night and we walked back to the apartment in a corner which was next to the bus that she takes home.
"I had a really great time with you today" I said with a smile.
"I did too" Alessandra said with a smile.

I put my hand on her waist
"You're not gonna get somebody to fuck me up right?"
We both laughed.
"No I don't think so" she smiled.

As I pulled her closer to me, I lowered my hands from her waist to her ass and I felt her flinch
"Don't be scared" I whispered as I came closer to her face.

When my lips felt hers I kissed her harder and harder.

I felt her trying to fight it but eventually she kissed me back, my tongue aching to enter, but as soon as she begins to open her mouth, she pulls away.
"I'm sorry I can't do this"
She started to turn around when I grabbed her hand
"What's wrong?"
"What's wrong? What's wrong is that I'm not about to date some rich boy that doesn't understand me or the life that I live." I scoffed at him.
"Probably never even had a real job before."

"I do have a job actually and it pays really well, more than your pity old job"
"Screw you Grayson and don't ever talk to me again."
"No problem"
That was the last time I saw her.