15- unbalanced battle

Start from the beginning

I'll say.

"Shut it Night."

Aww.

As soon as we left the mall I pulled my hood back over my face and shoved my spare hand in my pocket while my other held onto Anne.

I gritted my teeth as the all to familiar feeling of being watched returned. It was hard to tell the difference if I was just being paranoid like earlier or if I was really being watched.

You're being watched... and followed.

"See, why can you be helpful like this more often?"

Cause these guys look like bad news. They're hiding behind a building a few feet behind you.

"Okay... wait, how do you know this?"

I have my ways.

"And what would that be?"

Arceus getting sick of my pranks and giving me a mirror portal thingy majiggy. I stalk you a lot.

"Am I that interesting?"

Nope, I'm only allowed to stalk you.

"Gee thanks."

I'd Ducklette if I were you.

"What?"

DUCKLETTE!

Pulling Anne down with me, I duckletted (A/N- I crack myself up, Ducklette XD ) in time to dodge an attack that narrowly flew over my head. Anne let out a scream and clung to my arm but I doubt hers was heard over the hundreds of other screams from random civilians. I pushed Anne behind me while Hope and Trust jumped in front of me, ears pricked on high alert.

"Mel, take Anne back to the Pokemon centre and get the others!" I ordered.

I glanced down at Anne who looked absolutely terrified, clinging to her shopping bag tightly to her chest. "Anne, go with Melody."

She even didn't have time to nod before Melody grabbed her hand and pulled her away. I spun around, pulling Rio's Pokéball from my belt while powering up a Moonblast in the other.

In front of me stood three members of what I remember to be as grunts of Team Prosperity. Two members of the team of three were obviously the grunts but one member looked higher up, like an admin or whatever they decided to call them. His suit was black with green stitching out lining his black mega evolution symbol on his left side pocket. Unlike his grunts he wore black sunglasses to cover his eyes.

Three Pokemon were lined up in front of them, the familiar sight of the corrupted mega Scizor stood on either side of a new corrupt one, this time a Tyranitar. The Tyranitar was mostly black with pulsing green lights emitting from the normally red stomach now turned white. His green eyes were completely focused on me as its target while his back up Scizor snapped their claws in my direction, clear waiting order to be able to attack me.

"Are you going to make this easy for us or do we have to hurt someone?" The leader asked.

I glanced around me, most the people had either cleared or were watching from a far off distance.

I glared at the Prosperity members and shook my head. "Rio, stand by!" I ordered as I threw her Pokéball into the air.

My Arcanine leapt from her Pokéball and landed between Hope and Trust, snarling at Tyranitar who was growling back.