I supposed the room is now mine, so I dropped down onto my bed and stretched out my limbs. I was surprised to find the bed was king sized, decorated with a gold and purple duvet, white pillows and a beautiful white metal frame, with the most intricate design.

The bedroom had a simple ensuite, with a shower, toilet and sink, with a black marble counter and a huge mirror above it. I walked back into my bedroom to find Jameson looking at me curiously, with an amused smile plastered on his face.

Before I could say something, he pulled out another key and walked over to a door on the other side of my room that I hadn't even noticed. He unlocked the door and pushed it open.

When Jameson moved out of the way, I could see that the room was almost identical to mine. Jameson shrugged off his coat and hung it on the other side of the door.

"What is that?" I asked as I looked past Jameson at the room. I looked back at Jameson and took in his appearance without his dark, black coat on, he looked a lot less intimidating.

"This is my room." He announced as he spread out his arms to gesture to the room. My eyes widened, we are rooming together?

"We are sharing a room, all guardians and the special ones have to,"  I'm guessing I just spoke my thoughts aloud then.

"Except for the fact that there's a door in between us, which is necessary since–" Jameson scratched the back of his neck and I smirked, folding my arms together across my chest.

"Since you're a boy, and I'm a girl." Jameson nodded in response and took off his shoes, placing them neatly in the corner.

"What did they think we would do? Because trust me, I'd never go there, you are not my type." I told him, hoping his ego would pull through after what I had said.

"Well, if we are found doing anything that counts as inappropriate then I'll be exiled out probably to a country across the world," My eyes widened, he can't be serious. But judging by the look on his face, I could see he was being very serious.

"And you will be punished." Woahh. Okay then. It took a while for me to process that before I nodded my head. Turning away to sort through my school bag, and then found that I actually didn't own one anymore.

"Why do they keep these rules? They sound ridiculous." I asked in response,
bewildered by these weird rules.

Jameson shrugged, "They keep them for reasons." He told me as a reply and I pulled a face at him but he ignored me.

"There are also a few rules on the door between our rooms." I continued glaring at Jameson as he stepped into my room. I raised my eyebrow at him though, slightly interested by the subject.

"It stays open, all the time–" My face scrunched up as I let out an involuntary groan, all anger towards Jameson long forgotten.

"–no matter what. The only time it gets closed is when we are changing, anything else and I'll just barge in here."

My eyes widened, "I never knew you were so rude, JJ." I smirked as Jameson cringed at the nickname, but he didn't pick it out.

"I'm not being rude, my duty is to protect you and if the door is closed and you aren't changing then I can only assume the worst." I held my hands up in mock surrender. Dude, Jameson is so uptight about this whole guard thing.

It was almost as if Jameson heard my thoughts, as he rolled his eyes. Wait, did I just speak my thoughts aloud? Again?

"It also locks," I focused my attention on Jameson again as he pulled some keys from his pocket.

"Ooh, can I have one?" I walked over to him and outstretched my arm to take it from his hand, but he shook his head. I pouted my lips.

"If you ever lock this door then I will punish you until you die." Jameson threatened. So uptight.

"What was the point in telling me about the lock then?" I asked Jameson curiously, to which he responded with a simple shrug of his shoulders, then backed into his room.

"Oh, here." He threw me a plain black backpack. I thanked him and took the bag back to my bed. I was surprised to find it fully stocked with school supplies, the bare necessities of makeup and–

"OH MY GOD!"

Jameson ran into the room, ready to fight the enemy, then I showed him my new iPhone 5S. Jameson rolled his eyes and left me to marvel over my new baby.

_________________________________

Hello once more by Adele

Buy the new single for free

#logic

REMEMBER THAT THE PLAYLIST IS IN MY ABOUTT

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's kind of shit but the next chapter is GOOOD

That wasn't vain at all

(Shit goes down though)

I just ran up the stairs

Okay bye my love

–Chloe

#whatsmylastnamethough

______
Next update: hmm, Tuesday
______