It's him...

Ash pov

I can't believe it's him. Why is he here. He's supposed to be in jail. I try to pull away but he pulls out a gun and shoots close to my head.

"Breathe. Just breathe." He says angrily. Not helping.

He takes the ducktape off.

"It's ok baby." He says and caresses my cheek.

"Daddy's here..."

"You're not my father. You're a canniving douche bag." I hiss.

He pulls out a knife and cuts my cheek.

"You will never forget me." He says.

He pulls of my shirt and ties my hands together and chains my feet together.

"Please. L-l-let m-me go. I won't t-tel a-anyone."

"I'm not done with you yet."

He picks the knife back up and carves an X into my chest near my shoulder. I scream out in pain and he slaps me.

He tapes my mouth again. He punches me in the chin and I pass out.

Damien pov

I wake up to the sound of a gunshot.

"What was that?!" I ask looking and Toby.

"Sounds like a gunshot. What do we do?"

"We have to call the cops." I say and pick up my phone. I diall 9-1-1.

Toby pov

After he tells the cops were we heard the gunshot he hangs up the phone and sits back down by me.

"Do you think Ash is ok?!" He asks.

"I'm sure she's fine."

We hear sirens.

"Whoever is in trouble isn't anymore. Ok? Everything's ok."

"O-ok. I'm calling Ash though." He says.

He dials Ash's number. She... Doesn't pick up? Oh shit!

"OH DAYUM! SHE ISN'T PICKING UP! CALL HER! NOW!" He yells.

I diall her number scared for her life. This time, its declined.

"She declined it. Oh god. If she's not ok we'll get a call soon. Ok. Calm down."

We sit for about five minutes. We're both crying silently. I get a call. I pick it up on the first ring. It's the hospital.

They tell me that Ash is there. I hang up and sprint out the door to my car. Damien follows. I drive to the hospital.

"I hope she didn't get shot." He breaks the silence.

"Me too." I mutter tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

"She'll be ok. Don't worry." He pats my back. He starts rubbing my back.

"It's gonna be ok...don't worry...think happy..." He whispers.

We get to the hospital. My knees are weak and I fall to the ground. Damien runs up to me and helps me up.

"Hey, hey. Hey now. It's gonna be ok. It's ok." We walk into the hospital.

"Uh, hello? We're looking for Ashton Jones." Damien says.

The nurse looks at us.

"Room 213." She says in a bitter tone.

"What floor?"

"Two. " She hisses.

"Hey! We are scared out of our minds right now and don't need your bitchy attitude thank you very much." Damien says and grabs my hand leading me to the room.

We get there and walk in. Ash is laying there looking lifeless. A nurse is standing by her bed.

"She's in a coma. She has a bullet wound in her arm, a few bruises on her face, three broken ribs and a cut on her cheek. We're going to flush her system of all of the drugs in her system. Her father drugged her, hit her, and raped her. We also found an X carved into her chest. If she makes even the slitest movement press the red button by the moniter. Even if your unsure if she moved or not. Just press it. You have twenty five minutes." She says.

"Ok. Thank you." Damien says.

I start crying and Damien rubs my back.

"I guess it's not ok. But she will wake up. We can't lose hope."