"If we're going to do this I need you two to be completely honest with me. Clearly I can see Liz that you don't trust him. Don't hesitate, no one will judge. Is there something I should know about you two?"

I looked away feeling guilty although I shouldn't. I felt ashamed.

Surprisingly David spoke up "We have a history."

"I'm sorry you got stuck with us."

"Ah. But that's where the passion lies. I couldn't have hoped for a better couple. You will see me ignite this passion between you two and use it to my advantage. It'll be the best dance that the worlds ever seen!" Klaus was so enthusiastic about this entire situation that it made me a little frightened.

I didn't want my feelings to be the used as some means to an end. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Go easy on the passion my friend I do have a very possessive fiancé." David jokingly slapped klaus's back.

"Don't worry, it'll be nothing you two can't handle. So okay. Stand there and Liz come with me. We're going to work on your trust issues."

I followed klaus to the other side of the room.

I wonder what he was talking about but it's not like I haven't seen any trust exercises happening before but it all always involved two people being in close proximity. Then why was he taking me to the other side of the room?

"So, David would it be right if I said that you could easily catch Elizabeth?"

"Of course."

"So then it wouldn't be a problem if I ask you to make her that promise?"

"No, it's not going to be a problem. "

"I don't think that's a good idea. I don't need any more promises from him." I said.

"But why? I think it's a wonderful idea. What better way to build a trusting relationship based on A promise. In my opinion it is a little philosophical."

"But you also have to understand that I can't trust him just based on a promise. What if that's like all the other promises that he made to me? He broke them. How would I ever trust him again? How would I know that this is the one promise that he will not break? "

"I am sorry that you feel that way. " said David.

"None the less, I look at this opportunity as a challenge." He winked. Light heartedly.

If only he knew how tough it would be.

"Chop chop, make the promise."

"I promise to catch you every time you fall. Satisfied klaus?" Said David.

I didn't think that it would help at all but I suppose there's no harm in trying.

Klaus was very distracting. His eyes were very unique shade of purple. But then again that would explain his unique ability to multiply himself.

All I could do was nod as David made his promised to me. It only made me wonder if indeed this was the one he would keep.

"So what's next?" I asked.

To my surprise the minute I had said the line he picked me up and threw me so high up and I couldn't help but scream as my heart went into overdrive.

I knew I would crash any second now.

To no ones surprise David caught me when I landed.

"Are you crazy?" We said together.

With a smile on his face klaus said "see he kept his promise! I knew he would catch you."