Sleeping With The Enemy (Sequel)

Author's Note:

I wanted this story to keep on going so I made this sequel. But you must understand, the characters will be the same, but the things they say and do might be a little different due to the fact that I'm a different author. I really hope you enjoy it! Kiss kiss babies!

You can read this version of the story or you can read the second version (most likely the better version)! I'll have the link in the description of the book!

_________________________

CHAPTER 39 MONTHS LATER

~Jane POV~

I woke up and saw the bright sun in my face, and felt a warm, muscular body next to me. Niall. Niall was asleep next to me, slowly snoring. Don't worry I am not with Niall! He just keeps me company when Harry is out drunk.  I got up, washed up and went downstairs to find Harry walking in.

"Hey babe." I said as Harry opened the door and rubbed his temple with his hand. It was already the morning, but Harry doesn't like me seeing him drunk so when he is very wasted, he goes and sleeps at his mum's.

"Hey." He mumbled in a husky voice. The voice that I always loved. Harry walked in and dropped his keys on the counter.

"Did Niall keep you company?" Harry asked in a cranky grumble. Then he sat on the island of my mum's kitchen. My mom was late at work last night, and that is why Niall slept over. So I wouldn't be alone. Harry and I live with my mum and we are looking for our own apartment though.

Last night was not just a normal sleep over with Niall though, something happened.

"I don't like you staying alone in the house with Niall." Harry grunted, breaking me out of my deep thoughts.

"Me and Niall wouldn't do anything." I reassured him. But I feel bad for lying to him.

***FLASHBACK***

I laid on my stomach on my bed, talking to Niall.

"Is he drunk?" Niall asked.

"Yes..." I groaned.

"Well I'm not drunk- tonight." Niall said, making me laugh.

"Are you home alone?" Niall asked.

"Mhm..." I said with a frown as if he can see my face. I heard a sigh.

"Ok- I'm coming over." Niall said hanging up. I clapped, I didn't want to just sit in the house alone! Plus my best friend Eleanor is all the way in Britain... and all the rest of my friends. And plus... Louis is at the pub with Harry, Zayn is with his girlfriend Perrie, and Liam is with Danielle! It's like everyone is paired up except me and Niall tonight.

After watching reruns of Days of Our Lives in bed, I heard the door open. I ran from my bedroom, downstairs to my living room. There stood Niall, smiling.

"You should really lock this..." Niall says pointing at the door.

"Then lock it now..." I said with a smile.

"Nah I'm here, anyone who tries to get in will get their arse burned." Niall said with a smile. I smiled even more with a giggle then hugged Niall.

"Why are you hugging me? You saw me yesterday..." Niall said with a surprised look.

"I'm thanking you for coming, I would have been so lonely..." I said squeezing Niall tightly. I could be real around Niall, and that is why he is such a good friend. I know we had a thing in the past, and I still kind of have those feelings... but I think it's best for both of us if we stay friends. And... I'm lying to myself. I wish I could have Niall AND Harry... but it isn't a perfect world...

I took Niall's hand and led him up to my bedroom where we laid in bed, ate popcorn and drank tea. Weird mix right?

"Days of Our Lives? Who do you think I am? Harry?" Niall asked. I chuckled and changed it to Pretty Little Liars.

"Better." Niall said nodding. We watched tv for a long time, and suddenly cuddled in the bed while we watched. Niall held my hand, and rubbed my hand with his thumb. I looked at his soft thumb, rubbing my hand, and I nuzzled the side of my head into his shoulder.

"Jane." Niall said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" I asked silently.

"I still have feelings for you." Niall said.

"I have feelings for you too..." I said. Niall and I made eye contact, then I couldn't hold it back. I had to kiss him.

I kissed his soft pink lips, and I felt him do a big exhale. I crawled on top of Niall and we had a soft but passionate snog session. He rested his hand on my lower back, some how making my heart throb more then the hot kiss we were in.

Our tongues stayed intertwined, as he let out a soft groan as I kissed him a little harder. He caught up with me, and then moved down my neck. He didn't do it as forcefully and with as much lust and darkness as Harry. He took his time as he kissed down my neck, softly.

I pecked his lips as he turned us over and went on top of me. He thrust himself against me, making HIMSELF moan. I put on a seductive smirk and we went at it all night. Dry of course.

END OF FLASHBACK

_______________________________

"Why do you keep doing that?" Harry asked raising his voice annoyed, but holding his head since he was hung over.

"Doing what?" I asked. Harry rubbed his temples.

"Staring into space like your thinking up a novel..." Harry complained.

"Nothing." I said and ran into my room. I closed and locked the door behind me.

"Niall! Psssh Niall!" I said waking up Niall. Niall's droopy eyes opened, and he put on a small smirk when he saw me.

"You have to get out of here! Harry is here!" I yell-whispered.

"So it's just Harry..." Niall said resting his hands on his stomach and turning onto his back.

"I know... but this time is... different." I said with a frown.

"Ok." Niall said getting up, then we heard a knock on the door. Niall was suddenly wide awake.

"You have to go!" I yell-whispered. Niall put his finger to my mouth telling me to shhh. He looked around, then he saw a tree I had near my window. He opened the window and climbed into the tree. I walked up to the window.

"Bye Niall!" I whispered waving, then I heard my door knob break.

"Shit." Harry mumbled dropping the broken knob on the floor. I swiftly turned around, thinking Harry saw Niall escaping. I probably looked like a deer in headlights.

"What?" Harry asked, looking worried but still hung over.

"Nothing. Just chilly." I said awkwardly and closed my window. Harry plopped on the bed, and when he did I heard a big and hard thump. Harry looked under my sheets just to find Niall's jacket.

"Ummmm he probably just left it here..." I said playing with my hoop earring. Harry nodded, trying to focus his eyes on the jacket, then he through it to the side.

"So..." I said, but Harry just snored. I sat next to Harry by his feet. Once again, I'm alone. Because THIS one decided to get drunk.