She wants me

Splat!

 Alice swung her axe into the maid's neck sending blood everywhere. I wiped the blood off my face. When I looked up, Alice was gone. The body and head of the maid were still there but on the ground though. "Hello Grace," I whipped around to see Hayley with her twin swords drawn. She had cat ears too but also tiger markings all down her face and neck, I held my daggers up. Alice dropped down, she must been on the roof. She landed perfectly, saw my daggers and laughed. Hayley kept a straight face and said seriously while Alice laughed "Grace, we are not here to fight or Elizabeth would have come. We are here to take you."

Take me? Probably to Elizabeth.

No she will not have me. I took a deep breath in then screamed as loud as I could. Alice and Hayley jumped to grab me but I leaped out of the way with surprising speed. Joseph came running down the stairs. He was in full armour with a belt which had all different weapons but still had his sleep ware on. "Back off cat demons!" he yelled.

Alice let out a crazy laugh then yelled "Bring it on, shadow hunter!"

Shadow hunter? What is that?

Joseph took a large sword from his belt. "Joseph if you fight Alice you will have the same fate as the rest off your family. We just want Grace. We will leave in peace once we have her," explained Hayley.

"All lies!" growled Joseph "You will never have Grace!"

"Fine," hissed Hayley as she lifted her swords. Alice lifted her blood stained axe. Two against one, I didn't like those odds. William appeared at the top of the stair case. He got one look at Alice and his face turned bright red. Alice lent over to Hayley and whispered "Can you take William? I really can't face him."

Hayley nodded and began to climb the stairs. Alice swung her axe at Joseph, he met it with his sword. There was a flash of light and Hayley was sent flying down the stairs. Where did that come from?

"Grace, get out of here! Now!" William yelled out to me. Before I could do anything Hayley got up and threw one of her swords at me. I ducked but it caught my dress and went straight into the wall.

"You are not going anywhere but Elizabeth's!" Yelled Hayley. She turned into a giant tiger. I would have totally freaked out but I think I'm getting used to all this. Hayley ran back up the stairs. Things weren't looking to good for Joseph. Alice hit him on the leg with her axe. The power of the axe split his amour and hit flesh. He screamed out in pain and fell to his knees.

Alice turned around, I could see even more blood splattered on her. She had a grin on her face and was coming towards me. I shrieked and closed my eyes. I heard a clunk. My eyes flickered open. The lord was fighting with Alice! He saved me! A wave of warmth flooded over me. "You can't beat me!" yelled Alice

"Watch me," the lord hissed back as he drove his sword into Alice's shoulder. She screamed, it sound more like the defencive roar of a wounded lion to me though. The lord let go of the sword as Alice stumbled backwards.

"Don't mess with Grace or Aqualonia, Alice," The lord said in a strong voice. A look of pain and anger was on Alice's face. The lord turned around to face me. He smiled at me which brought butterflies to my stomach. I smiled back. He walked over and tried to pull Hayley's sword out to free me. "Wow this is hard to get out," he said as he tugged "No wonder You have been stuck here."

I was so focused on the lord that I almost didn't notice the ... laughter.

I turned my head, Alice was laughing. Why was she laughing she had a sword sticking out of her shoulder? It was creepy and all the heat seemed to drain from my body.

"You are SO stupid," Alice giggled, the lord whipped around "You just disarmed yourself!" She pulled the sword out of her shoulder and slowly walked toward us.

"Grace I want you to pull that sword out," the lord whispered.

"I'm not strong enough," I whispered back.

"Trust me, you are," he whispered to me then turned his head. His red eyes were full of fear but there was a hint of hope. This filled me with warmth and strength. I put one of my daggers in my dress and with my now free arm I tugged at Hayley's sword. It was really stuck! Alice was one meter from us. "Elizabeth only wanted Grace but she will be happy with me for killing you as well my leech," hissed Alice as she lifted She started bringing the axe down.

No!

As fast as lightning I brought my dagger up to meet her axe. It stopped centimeters away from the lord's neck. "How dare you!" shrieked Alice. With new strength, I pulled Hayley's sword out of the wall and threw it at Alice. It clattered uselessly off her body. "It will take more than that to stop me," Alice laughed. Suddenly her face went serious "Now out of my way leach," she said as she kicked the lord out of the way. Run he mouthed as he fell to the ground. Without hesitation I sprinted out of there. I kicked open the front door and ran across the garden. Over the mosaic, though the gates  and down the path that lead to the village. I looked back as I was running, Alice and Hayley appeared through the doors. If Hayley was there what happened to William? Also they are following me! I found strength to run even faster. As I sped down the path tears were flowing down my face. I didn't know what I was going to do. I needed the lord. He would know what to so. He always does. He had mouthed run but how long could I keep running? They would not stop until they have me. There wasn't time to think about it now I was at the village. Where was I going to go?

Well one thing is for certain I shouldn't go to Elizabeth house.

I'll go to the Church, those cat-demons shouldn't be able to enter God's house. I raced down the street. I didn't know how far Alice and Hayley were from me but I really didn't want to find out. I past Opal's house. All the people of Aqualonia would be peacefully sleeping, completely unaware of what was happening. I wish I could be one of them.

I was in the town square and the Church was 30 meters from me. I could feel vibrations from the ground. I ran to the Church and burst through the double doors. It was dark and silent. Dead silent. A shiver went through my body.

I could hear Alice and Hayley talking outside. "Which building do you think she went it?" asked Alice.

"Use your noise, idiot!" replied Hayley.

There was a pause then Alice said "the Church."

No! They found me but they shouldn't be able to come it, God wouldn't allow it. I still looked for a door. There was a backdoor just in case.

Hayley burst in, so much for god. I ran to the door and slipped through it. I ran into the town square, funny I didn't see Alice come into the Church.

I felt a sharp pain in my head.

Hey everyone I just wanted to ask you which side you like better the werecats' or the lord's?