The Lord

I woke up in Opal the healer's house. She said I was going to be alright.

I now know that I had to get help because Elizabeth was going to kill the lord...if someone did not stop her. And what better way to warn the lord than go to his manor and tell him.

So that is what I am doing.

I never really liked the lord but I guess he wasn't that bad. He was pretty fair. I owe it to him to tell him about Elizabeth.

I was walking along the long path to the manor rehearsing what I was going to say to him.

There was a big wall around the manor with a big, black, iron gate. Two guards were standing either side of the gate. "What is your business here?" asked one of the guards as I approached.

"I am here to warn the lord about a certain person," I answered.

The two guards looked at each other then one said "Fine but I will be coming with you."

They pushed open the big gate.

There was a beautiful garden. It had hedges, lush, green grass and rose bushes. In the middle there was a mosaic on the ground as part of the path. It was of a lady patting a cat. She had bright aqua eyes, pale skin and flowing black hair.

As I walked over the mosaic, I noticed that it had been damaged. Like someone had tried to remove it but failed.

The guard pushed open the wooden doors and we walked in. There was a long hallway at the end was a thrown with the lord sitting on it. On the walls were banners with our symbol on it, which is a bat. There was a long red, gold trimmed carpet leading towards the lord. We walked along it.

"Serf woman, what is it that you want?" asked the lord as I approached.

"I am here to warn you about a person in Aqualonia that wants to kill you. She is new here," I explained.

"I think I know who you are talking about. I can not see any reason at all why a pretty girl like her would want to kill me," he said.

"I do not know the reason either," I said.

"You must have been dreaming," there was laughter in his ruby eyes "she is so pretty, I think I will make her my new wife."

My jaw hung open. This is exactly what she would want to happen.

"What did you say her name was?" ha asked.

"Elizabeth," I answered, he stiffened, I could see a touch of fear in his ruby eyes.

"Does she by any chance have aqua eyes?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I think you are right then," he said "I must do something at once about her."

****

Ohhh it's getting good!

Tell me what you think?

Meow for now!