Chapter 21

Riley's POV
*8 Months Later*
It's been 8 months since we bought the house. We have moved into it and got married as well. We are officially married. It's been a month since our marriage. June 14th was the date. I'm due any day now I guess. The doctor said my baby should come early.

I was woken up by sharp pains in my lower stomach. It was happening. I'm having a baby!

"Colten! Babe!! Wake up its happening!" I told Colten. I had more and more pains each second. Colten and I gathered clothes and put some in a suit case. The car seat was installed in the car already and we were ready to go.

Colten and I got in the at and he drove us to the hospital. I called Mrs. Stud and woke her up. She said she would be at the hospital in an hour.

When we got to the hospital, they got me ready for everything and I was crying my eyes out.

"Alright babe, lets start our family" Colten said as I was laying in the hospital bed. "Squeeze my hand if you need to."

"Alright, Riley" the doctor said. "You ready?" And I nodded my head.

Once my baby was born, everyone was at the hospital and it was 8:00 in the morning. Layla, Hannah, Kayla, Max, Damon, Kyle, Shawn (all as known in chapter 11 and 12), Kaelee and Carol were all at the hospital.

"Did you guys pick out a name for him?" Layla asked Colten and I. We looked at each other and both said "Lucas." and smiled.

"I love that name!" Damon said. I was holding Lucas an he smiled at Colten and I when we said the name.

"You like that name? You'll be Luke for short" Colten said with a smile. "Can I hold him?"

"Yeah" I said then handed Lucas to Colten. Carol came and sat next to me.

"Luke is so cute!" She said smiling. "I wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. Having a baby and taking care of it is really hard! I'll help you and Colten with money, food and anything else. I love both of you a lot."

"Thanks...mom" I said and smiled. Colten was so good with babies. I love that boy.

After a few hours of being in the hospital, I was finally allowed to take Luke home. I gave Luke to Colten and went up to my room to sleep. Even if I had all my friends and Colten friends and Kaelee and Carol over, I needed my sleep. After the long night, I just wanted sleep.

Before I fell asleep I was thinking. Starting this family is the best idea ever. We have the new house, we are married, we have a baby! Life couldn't get any better! Colten. He's amazing. He means the world to me. He is my world. He showed me what love was an sweat it meant. He showed me that loving someone is you would do ANYTHING for them. And this was love. My family is love. I can't wait until my Aunt Kay sees Luke. She will love him because my family is my family. We have out problems but at the end of the day, we all love each other.

The End