Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Riley's POV
"Promise" he said and smiled at me. "So we are a couple?" I asked him.
"Either that or we just really really like each other" Colten said and again smiled his gorgeous smile at me. "I take that as a yes" I said and giggled. We watched TV for a while until we got really bored.
"What should we do?" Colten asked me.
"I don't know. Wanna go for a walk?" I said to Colten. "Sure! Lets get our shoes on" Colten said and we stood up. We went and got our shoes on then went outside. It wasn't until then that we realized it was 8:00 at night.
"Well how about a night walk" Colten said and laughed. We started walking down the road. It took me a while to finally grab Colten's hand. We intertwined our fingers and it felt amazing to be able to hold his hand.
"Riley," Colten said and smiled a little. "You're amazing. I want you to know that. I've always liked you. Always. You perfect" Colten said and I started tearing up. He wrapped his warm arms around me and placed his head on mine.
"You're amazing too. I can't stop thinking about you. I'm glad you're in my life" I said. Colten put his thumb on my face and rubbed away the tears.
"Thanks" I said and my voice cracked a little. "You're welcome cutie" he said and smiled at me. "Your smile is so gorgeous" I said to him and it caused me to smile back at him.
"I can't get over your laugh" Colten said and kept smiling. "The only thing you can get over are the planets because you're out of this world" I said and laughed a little.
"Your crazy. I like that about you" Colten said and I smiled. "Thanks Stud" I said and winked. "Now did you mean Stud as in my last name or stud as is the nickname you gave me?" Colten said and I heard a little laugh escape his mouth.
"You weren't supposed to know about that" I said seriously. "Oopps!" He said and laughed. I have Colten a look and he started running. "Oh you're going down Stud!" I said and chased after Colten. I chased him down the dark street.
I tripped and fell to the ground. "COLTEN!!" I yelled and he ran to me. "Are you okay?" He asked worried.
"No. Can you help me up. I have to go home" I said while on the edge of tears. "Of course" he said and helped me up.
When I stood up, we started walking. Colten realized I was in pain so he lifted me and carried me bridal style. "Thanks Colten" I said and gently place my lips on his cheek.
"Anything for my cutie" Colten said and smiled. He carried me all the way back to his house.
"Do you want me to drive you home?" Colten asked me when we got to his house.
"I'm fine. Thanks though" I said to him. "Are you sure?" He asked worried. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow" I said and got it my car. I started it up and drove home.