Chapter 13

Riley's POV
Colten walked over to his friends but didn't smile. I felt like I just killed a little boys fish. I went through it though.

When we got home I went to my room and Colten went to his. I texted him.

*text convo*
C-Colten
R-Riley

R- Colten, I'm sorry about today.
C- Its fine. You're just trying to protect me.
R- I love you but I can't let you spend your money on me. I can't do that.
C- I know. I'm sorry. But I'm keeping the crop too for my next fashion show💁
R-😂😂 You're crazy.
C- I know. Ill miss you. Yeah, we live together now but ill still miss you.
R- Im going to bed. See you in the morning.
C- Night.

Colten texted me back and I put down my phone. I can't believe I was dating the love of my life and I ruined it. How could I?

*A week later*
Colten and I still are apart and it's hard seeing him everyday even though we aren't dating. It's kind of awkward during dinner and stuff. His mom and sister and practically everyone knows we are apart. It's really weird.

I was sitting in the living room with Kaelee, Carol and Colten and I looked at the clock. 10:04 pm. I groaned to myself.

"I'm going to bed" Colten said and stood up. "Me too" I said and yawned. I stood up and walked upstairs right behind Colten. "Night" I said and went to my room. When I got to my room, my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text from Colten.

*text convo*
C-Colten
R- Riley.

C- Good night Ri.
R-Nighty night.
R- Colten? My bed is a little cold. Can I come cuddle in your bed?
C- Sure. There is room.
R- Ill be over soon.

I texted him back quickly. I got out of bed and quietly went over to Colten's room and got in bed with him.

"I'm sorry about last week" I whispered to him as I got in bed.

"It's fine. It was my fault" he said with a weak smile. "But I was being dramatic. I'm sorry" I said. I was now in bed and my head was on his chest. "It's fine Riley. I still love you." "I love you too Colten." "Now get some sleep we have to help do stuff at your old house tomorrow" Colten said.

When he said 'old house' I wanted to cry. I really miss my parents. I couldn't go back in that house without melting down. I shook it off am scolded my eyes. Soon enough I was sleeping.

*Morning*
I woke up to two arms wrapped around my body. I smiled when I realized it was Colten. I tried getting out of his arms and go downstairs but when I moved to get up, he held me tighter.

"Don't leave me" he said in his hot morning voice. "Fine. But only because I love you" I said with a smile. "Do we have to go back to the house today?" I whined to Colten. He looked at me and weakly smiled.

"I know you don't want to go, but I think you should. You can bring more of your stuff over here too" Colten said and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I don't want to get up" Colten whined back. "Me neither. Lets just sleep until someone comes to wake us up" I said with a smile. I closed my eyes to fall back asleep but Colten said, "No going to sleep. You have to get ready to go back to your other home" Colten said supporting me.

"I just want to cuddle with you" I said and turned around to face him. "Me too but we have to get ready" Colten said. He kissed my lips and traveled down my cheek bone and to my neck. A slight moan escaped my mouth when he reached my sweet spot. He rubbed his hands up and down my back. His lips traveled my face and neck and I smiled.

"Maybe later tonight" I whispered to him and stood up. He frowned at me and I said, "sorry." We both stood up and I quietly walked back to my room.

I went in my closet and grabbed my Beatles crop top and ripped jean shorts. I grabbed my black converse out of my closet too. Then I went to my dresser and grabbed my black choker and "let it be" heart necklace.

When I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs and Kaelee and Carol were sitting in the living room watching the news.

"Good morning!" I said in a happy voice.

"Good morning Miss Smiley" Kaelee said and giggled. I went into the kitchen and grabbed cereal and a bowl with some milk. I poured my cereal and milk and started eating.

A while later Colten came downstairs.

"Good morning!" Colten said in the same tone I did.

"Wow! Did you two get back together or something?" Kaelee asked and laughed. "Maybe" I said with a smile.

"Good morning" Carol said back. "So what time do we have to go?" Colten asked his mom. "Around 9:30" I looked at the clock and it said, "9:15".

"Okay. Just let me fix my make up" I said to Carol and started walking. I was stopped when an arm grabbed my arm. I turned around and Colten said, "don't put make up on. You're beautiful no mater what" Colten said and we both smiled.

"Fine. But when I'm not happy it's your fault!" I said and walked back into the kitchen. "Well I guess I'm ready now" I said and half smiled.

"Can Dylan come with?" Kaelee asked us. I nodded and so did her mom.

We all got in the car and drove to my old house. When we got there, I took Colten to my old room.

"This is where I would dream of you" I said to him. We were the only ones in the room.

"Now you don't have to dream anymore, babe" he said and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad. Some of the dreams were really bad..." I said. "One time, I had a dream that we were dating and you broke up with me because I was ugly" I said and giggled a little.

"I love you" he said and bit his lip. "I love you too" I said back. I leaned my fore head on his.

"Colten, Im sorry I got mad at you" I said quietly. "Shhhh. It's fine baby girl. I will always love you" Colten said in a light whisper. I kissed his pink lips and smiled.

"You make me so so happy" I whispered again. "You make me smile" I added and kissed his lips again.

Kaelee peeked her head in the room and said, "get a room." I answered, "we will!" And Colten laughed.

"You're crazy" He said with a. Giggle. "I like that about me" I said and smirked.