Chapter 17

Riley's POV
When we both officially woke up, we walked downstairs to get breakfast. His mom was making pancakes with bacon and eggs, but I hate eggs.

"So... whatcha wanna do today?" Colten asked me, swallowing a piece of pancake.

"Park? Haven't been there in a while" I said with a smile. "Sure" he said and winked.

It really bothered me that I was carrying a little tiny baby inside of me, yet Colten's mom didn't even know. (A/N: Sometimes she will call Colten's mom, mom, or Colten's mom.) It was hard to think about. I looked up at Colten's mom and she looked at me.

"What's up?" She asked me. "Nothing" I answered a little too quickly. "Riley....?" She said. She scared me when she did that. "Nothing" I said trying to act normal. "Okay.." She said unsure.

"Colten" I whispered to him. "I can't hold it in!" I whispered, talking about the secret.

"Mom?" Colten said.

"Yes, honey?" She said back.

"What would you do if you found out that Riley is pregnant and we are going to be parents?" Colten said totally not settle.

"WHAT?!" She asked, almost spitting out pancake. "Wait, am I being pranked?" She asked and shook her head at us. "I knew you would do this to me some day. You would say you got Riley pregn-" "It's true" I blurted out. "Oh. Well that's amazing!" Carol said with a smile. She came around the counter and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks, Carol. We were scared to tell you" I said to her. "You shouldn't have! You can come to me for anything!" She said and smiled happily. "Thank you so much!" I said and hugged her again.

"Awe!" Colten said when she backed away. I glared at him trying to stay serious, but we both burst out laughing.

"Well... I guess we have to make an appointment for the doctor!" Colten's mom said. "I guess. I'm scared though. Who knows what my parents are thinking right now" I said sadly. "Babe, I promise you, they're happy for us. They love you. Promise" Colten said. "I love you." I started crying a little. Colten wiped my tear with his thumb and pulled me in for a hug.

"We'll be okay. You'll be okay. The babies will be okay" Colten said and I didn't let go of him. "I love you so much, Babe" he said again. "I love you more" I said backing away to kiss him.