Chapter 3

(Kaelee is up above!)

Riley's POV
"I know how you feel" I said to Kaelee and giggled. "So how does it feel to have a boyfriend?" Kaelee asked.

"He's not my boyfriend yet. I have to see how the date goes" I said ad laughed because she thought we were real already.

"Whatever!" Kaelee said and laughed.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Kaelee. "Do you want to go to the mall?" Kaelee suggested.

"Sure! Lets go!" I said to Kaelee. We ran downstairs and the boys were still in the living room.

"Colten, we are going to the mall" Kaelee said making sure her brother knew.

"Okay. Want us to come with?" Colten said and smiled at me.

"Sure. Why not" Kaelee said. The boys both stood up and put their shoes on.

Colten drove us and I sat up front while Spencer and Kaelee sat in the back.

I turned on the radio and 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift jammed through the speakers. Even Spencer and Colten started singing too. We sang our hearts out until we got to the mall.

We walked around Sears for a while. Then we went to Forever 21 and I found the perfect crop top. Colten helped me find it because I've been looking for it forever.

"Thanks Colten" I said once he found it for me. I smiled at him and his eyes shined.

Colten's POV
I helped Riley find the crop top she has been talking about forever. "Thanks Colten!" She said and smiled at me. Wow! Her smile was so gorgeous. I wanted to tell her but I'm shy.

"Your welcome" I said and smiled back at her and she looked me in the eyes.

"Earth to Colten" Spencer said totally ruining our moment. "Hey" I said trying to act cool. It didn't really work.

"Wanna go to American Eagle?" Spencer asked me. I looked over to Riley and Kaelee looking for approval.

"Sure. Just let me pay for this" Riley said meaning her crop top.

"Let me pay for it" I said to her. "I can't let you do that" Riley said making sure I wouldn't pay. "Yes you can. And you will. Here. Take this" I said and handed her a fifty.

"Colten b-" "take it!" "Fine" she said and walked up to the counter.

"Dude! Way to go!" Spencer said to me and I started to day dream about Riley and I.

"I know. She's amazing!" I said not realizing that Kaelee was listening. "Take care of her bro. If you don't I won't ever respect you again" Kaelee said and I smiled.

"You don't have to worry about that" I said and kept smiling. "I'm back! Lets go!" Riley said once she finished paying. We walked over to American Eagle and went right in. We looked at everything in the store.

"Would this look good on me?" I asked Riley then I held a shirt up and acted like a model.

"HOT!" She said and laughed. Her laugh. I'm in love with her laugh. It was just so comforting and great. It made me fall in love with her all over again.