Chapter 12

Riley's POV
I spun the bottle and it finally landed on Layla. I looked at her and frowned.

"Do we have to?" Layla asked the boys.

"Yeah. Rules are rules" Kyle said with a smile. "Fineeee" I frowned. We both leaned and pecked each other lips.

"No. You have to hold it for two seconds" Damon said and smirked. We both leaned in again. This time we held it for 2 seconds then backed away.

"GROSS!" Layla exclaimed when we parted. "She kissed a girl and she hated it" Colten started singing. I laughed a little and so did others. "My turn" Layla said and winked. It landed smack dab on Colten. He looked a surprised. They both leaned in and had to hold it for 2 seconds. But it was more than 2 seconds. Colten pushed her off and frowned.

*after spin the bottle*

We were all in the kitchen standing around when there was a knock on the door.

Colten went to answer the door and I followed him. When the door opened, a girl stood there. I had no clue who it was.

"Who are you?" Colten asked her. "I'm Claire Beach. Max texted me and told me to come" She said.

"MAX!" I yelled and he came running. "Yes?" He asked then noticed the girl. "Oh hey Claire!" Max said. She walked in and we walked back into the kitchen. I looked at Colten and little surprised.

When we got to the kitchen, everyone was making out. It was really weird because they all have been dating for like 6 months to a year. Yet Colten and I have been dating for only like 3-4 days. But Claire didn't know what to do either.

"Sooooo. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked Claire. "Yeah. He is in Florida right now though" Claire said with a half smile. "Oh." I said not knowing what to do.

We sat there and could hear quiet lips smacking each others. We had no idea what to do. Finally Layla and Damon stood up. We thought they would do something with us but they quickly ran upstairs and we heard a door shut. Never mind.

"Okay guys. Seriously. What are we supposed to do?" Colten asked.

"Make out" we heard someone say. I blushed and looked at Colten. Everyone was still making out. Colten looked at me and we just starred at each other.

"Ummmm" I said quietly. I scooted closer to Colten but I couldn't get much closer than I was. He pulled me on his lap and put his lips on mine. I didn't exactly know what to do.

"Colten," I said when I took my lips off his. "I've...never actually.....made out with anyone. Only Dylan's brother but I didn't actually like him" I said quietly.

"Them ill show you a good time" Colten said and smiled. I looked him in the eyes again. "You always know what to say" I said and smashed my lips to his.

*after session*

We were all in the living room and Layla and Damon were upstairs.

"Hey guys. Want to mess with Layla and Damon?" Max said with a smirk. "We go upstairs, making moaning noises and have our fun. When they finally come down stairs we could ask them if they and fun" Max said quietly and laughed. We all nodded our heads and stood up.

When we got upstairs we listened in the door. "Oh Damon!" We heard Layla moan. We all laughed and I said, "Damon. Damoooonn! That's it!" And Colten and everyone laughed. We messed with them a while longer then went downstairs. They came down a while later and had total 'bed head'.

"Have fun?" Max asked and smirked.

"When was last time you had fun Mr. Virgin?" Layla said with a great come back. Max sat low on the couch now. "That's what I thought" Layla said. Layla and Damon took a seat on one of the couches.

"Soooo" Kayla said not knowing what to do. We all looked at each other.

"Wanna go to the mall?" Colten asked everyone. "Sure" I heard some mumble. We all stood up to get our shoes on. I quickly fixed my make up and we went out to our cars. We had to take two cars because we could fit everyone in one car.

When we got to the mall we went right to American Eagle again.

We went in and the boys looked in the boys part and the girls looked in the girls part. I saw this really cute crop top but it cost too much.

"This is super cute!" I said to Kaelee. "Yeah. How much is it?" Kaelee asked me. "Way too much" I said and set it back down.

Colten's POV
Riley was looking at a crop top and I thought it was cute.

"This is super cute!" I heard Riley say. Kaelee asked her, "how much does it cost?" I really paid attention then. "Way too much" Riley said and put the shirt down. When she moved on I went over and grabbed the shirt. I went and quickly paid for it. It was in a bag and I tried hiding it from Riley.

"What's that?" Riley asked being super cute. "Nothing" I said really fast hoping she wouldn't catch on. "K" she said and grabbed my free hand.

We walked around the mall a while longer. When everyone went into PacSun Riley and I stayed behind.

"I got you something" I said to Riley and she smiled. "Okay" she said and half smiled again. I pulled out the crop top and her jaw dropped.

"Colten! I can't--- I won't--- Colten!" I stumbled out. "Take it. Please!" Colten said pushing it towards me.

"I can't. You can't keep buying me stuff that costs too much. Colten!" I said again. "But you deserve it" Colten said with a smile. But I couldn't smile right now. "Colten," I said and sighed. "If having a boyfriend means using all his money, then I don't know what I'm going to do" I said and stood up. I started to walk away but Colten didn't follow.

I walk over by everyone's else and I turned around. Colten was still on the bench. I wanted to walk back and say sorry but I couldn't. I can't waste his money. When we finished walking around PacSun I walked back out and Colten was still on the bench, crying. He looked up and saw me.

He whipped his tears and ran after me. "Colt-" I said but was interrupted by two lips smashing to mine. When we parted he said, "that was our last kiss I guess. I love you, but you don't want me spending my money on you. I have to spend money on you because you're amazing. Ill miss you" Colten said and walked over to his friends.