32 - Work in Progress?

Second part of the double update! Hope you like it and I'm looking forward to more support!

Shoutout to krisiga_03 for liking my chapters - thanks :)

And VanishedShadow for making me smile and becoming my chat-mate - love ya :)

Here it is!! Ps. Beware of the cliffhanger, haha :D

•••

Currently working at the library, Amanda and I were trying to make posters for our little 'Cafe help' event.

"Move the title a little bit to the left," I commanded. Amanda obliged by taking the mouse and pressing backspace several times. "Okay, so the title is pretty decent: Save the Cat's Cafe Crisis!"

"Yeah," she smiled, "now we need to work on the cafe description - and a picture of Misty, Max and Simba."

"I have a picture," I dug into my purse for my phone. I had several pictures of Misty, Max and Simba. "Here," I handed Amanda the phone and she took a brief look at it. She then plugged the phone in with the computer and downloaded the image, pasting it onto the poster.

"There we go." Amanda smiled.

Adding a few more touches to the poster, and it was done. "I'll go ask the librarian if I can print a few copies."

"How about 15?" I suggest.

"Girl, we'll need way more than that! We're going to be chasing people down the streets and handing them these posters and sticking them to every wall we find. And you're telling me... 15? Nah, how about... 30?"

I huffed, "Alright," I covered my face up in exasperation. We had been working on this poster for approximately two hours and were struggling to find the cool catch to the poster.

We wanted to attract people to donate money to us.

And the only way we could was the Coffee and Cat event.

Amanda and I agreed upon having the event where we provide free coffee to whoever comes in and hopefully they'd give us a donation. Misty, Max and Simba would be available to touch, pet and play with. The event would happen outside though; not inside the cafe. We didn't want to waste electricity of the services inside. Outside, we'd set up fences and areas where the cats could play, parking would be free and Amanda said that she'd bring in cupcakes too.

"So," Amanda came back with the printouts, "how does it look?" She handed me a paper and looked to it.

Save the Cat's Cafe Crisis

Join us for the Coffee and
Cat event!

(Insert Cat Picture here)

@ the Cat's Cafe
July 26th
4pm - 8pm

Learn about our fellow cats
&
DONATE NOW!

I gave Amanda a huge beam. "It's perfect!" Amanda claps her hands with joy, jumping up and down. Her sudden actions startle me and earn weird stares from the people at the library.

"Okay, now let's put it up! We need to set up for the event since its like... 2 days away!" Amanda commanded. I giggle, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Don't say it right now, we're barely there," Amanda shakes her head.

I fake-gasp, "Where is your positivity when we need it?" I chuckle, "don't worry I believe in ourselves. We can do it."