»Tucker«

December 14th, 2014

We saved food from the lady who gave it to us and made it last for a few weeks. Now we are running low.

"How long do you think we will last?" Avery asks.

"I don't know Ave." I say.

"How long do you think it will take for them to find us?"

"I don't know." She is starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm sorry, I ask questions when I'm nervous." She smiles and I can't help but smile with her. We hear a twig snap and we both jump.

"Ave, what ever you do, don't make any fast movements." I whisper. She nods her head and moves behind me. I feel her lock tight on my shoulders, as if she was clinging for her life. We hide behind a bush in the forest and wait quietly.

"I know you guys are out here." The woman says.

"In your condition boy, you shouldn't of made it to far. For Avery, she should be alive and well. If not, boy you are going to pay for it!" She yells. She walks off and we both let out a deep breath. Avery loosens her grip on me and looks at me with fear.

"We have to get out of here." She says.

"Let's wait a few minutes." She nods and we sit for ten minutes before moving again. We walk for what feels like days. We finally reach a sandy surface.

"Why is there sand in the forest?" Avery asks. I look out further, and even though it's dark, I smell salt water.

"Avery, remember when we thought we were on a beach?"

"Yeah."

"We were right, but in a different way." We walk further and hear the water. We look out further to see lights and a city almost.

"Oh my gosh." She says with a gasp.

"Are we on a-"

"Yup." Avery and I are stuck on an island.

~~~~~~~~~

"Now how are we supposed to get home. I mean we can't swim!" She says with anger later that night.

"Don't worry, we will get off."

"Yeah, even yelling wouldn't help us."

"Wait, we had to of gotten here on a boat. They must of water until we were asleep or knocked us out or something like that."

"Yeah and?"

"If we got here on a boat, there has to be one on the shore somewhere." I say.

"You're right." We start planning and begin to contemplate whether to leave now or wait until morning.

"Let's just wait a little while." Avery says.

"Okay." We sit in the sand and a breeze makes it very cold very quickly. Avery starts to shiver and I move closer to her.

"Come here." She scoot close and we envelope each other in warmth.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." We fall asleep and wake up the next morning very fast.

"Let's go." Avery says.

"Alright." We walk around the shore for a while without a dock in sight.

"There has to be one somewhere." I say frustratedly.

"Don't give up. Let's just keep going." She smiles and we do keep walking.

"Look!" She exclaims while jumping on my back and pointing toward a brown dock with a little building connected to it. We both start to run toward it and we both grow with excitement.

"We are finally going to be able to go home!" Avery exclaims as we run toward the dock. We stand on the dock and there is no boat in sight.

"I think you might want to rethink that." We turn to see the woman with a dart gun in her hand. She shoots and I am brought into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~

"Did you two kids really think you could escape me?" The woman says as we begin to come back into consciousness. She hit us with the darts you shoot animals with to make them sleep.

"We can do anything if we set our mind to it." Avery says.

"Oh sweet little Avery. You and that little brain know nothing about this. You never have and you never will."

"Why won't you tell us? Are you gonna kill me or him? Don't kill us please!" She exclaims.

"Oh sweetheart, I have no intention of killing you."

"Don't kill Tucker. Please don't." She pleads.

"Why shouldn't I? He acted like a jerk to you and to everyone around you. I should go get the other guys and girls who have ever mistreated you." The woman says.

"Why are you doing this? If you wanted to kill them, why not just kill them already? Why must you need me?" A man walks in and he is different from the rest of the ones that have come in. He looks normal.

"Hello sweetheart." He says. Avery starts to cry.

"Why do you two keep calling me that." She says.

"Do you not remember us?" They say in unison. They just sounded like something from a horror movie.

"No, who are you?" She begins to tremble and all I want to do is hold her and tell her everything will be okay. In these knots around my hands, it's not possible

"Oh Avery Faye Watson, don't you know anything." Now they are just taunting her.

"H-How do y-you know my full n-name?"

"Because Avery, we are your parents."

A/N:

New chapter! It's kinda started like a filler chapter, but at the end of it I changed my mind.

Oh my, they are back with their captors, or should I say Avery's parents! I foreshadowed it in the last chapter so were any of you surprised??? Probably not😂

Good chapter? Bad chapter?

Teaser: We will find out the full blown out plan of Avery's parents evil scheme in Avery's point of view. Be ready for a little bit of emotions in the next part.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I am writing a new story, it's called The Mistakes With The Flynn Brothers. It will be coming out August 15th and you should check it out of you are interested!

Thanks!
-LBB

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW