Its all over

I realized I was huge. This idea development in my mind. "Alright spades if you don't come out I will come and find you and you will not like that". No answer."Nothing alright you had a chance here I come". I began to kick and punch the castle causing it to fall. More card people came out I smash all of them with my foot. My steps were like earthquakes. It was amazing I finally got to be big. "Ready or not Spades here I come". I opened my mouth and butterflies came out. They were also huge. They went for the cards. The butterflies began to eat them. The butterflies brought out spades. They flew them up to me."Thats were you were hiding we guess what I found you". He was squeaming to be let go. "Are you sure you want to do that"? I had the butterflies let him go he fell the before he could hit the ground I had them catch him. I almost forgot. I gave him a smile. Cat appered on my shoulder. "Hello spades". Cat still had blood in his teeth. "You see spades im a little hungry no im very hungry and im in the mood for...you". I shrunk down to my normal size. Cat was ofv my shoulder and right beside me. Spades was on the ground."No were to run spades its all over". We had him conered in the garden. Cat jumped on him ripping his throat out. He began to scream."Enough of that". Cat ate his larnex. He could no longer scream. Cat climbed inside of him and began to eat his insides. Spades fell to his knees. I just watched he was getting what he deserved. Cat broke out of his rib cage. He had a rib in his mouth. "Feel better cat"? He looked at me with the bone in his mouth and purred. He jumped out of the body and we began to walk leaving spades there to rot.