Still want my bones

I was struggling for air as I looked at the door still laying on the ice. I slowly pushed myself to my feet. My body was cold. There was fire next to the door. I waked holding myself trying not to slip on the ice. The door was way bigger up close. It was read and white. There were simbols in red on the door. I could feel the fire from the ground. I knocked on the door. Nothing happened. Maybe they didnt hear me? So I knocked again. The door opened not making a sound. On the other side was a village. The people were like ant people. They were as tall as me. They were white and had a weird shape head. I walked into the village I was a little shy. I heard voices and I believe they are talking about me. I kept my blade hidden. My body was still cold I couldnt feel the fire anymore. It also didnt help that I was in a dress. "Alice"? I looked around. I know I heard my name. The village dropped what they were doing and looked up at the palace. There was a ant person dressed in red and gold coming down the stairs. Once he reached the bottem the ant people made a path to me. I stood there shy. Eveyone bowed and so did I. "Alice you have finally came my village needs your help please come". He turned aroud and began to walk back to the palace. I followed behind him giving him space. All eyes were on me. Once in the palace my body felt the warm fire. "Come sit tea"? I sat on this pillow on the floor there was a little table that I would have mistaken as a chair. "Yes". He clapped his hands and a ant person came with a tray of tea. He placed the tray on the little table and bowed then left."May I ask how does so many people know me"? He gave me a tea cup it was so pretty with the jappenese flower design. The tea was good and hot. "Alice you have come to save Wonderland we have all heard of you". That explained a lot."Alice my village needs your help please im begging for your help". I nodded."What do you need". He just smiled. "O Alice I just need your bones". He began to grow into this huge spider. I took my blade out I was ready for him."Im not going down without a fight". He smiled through his ugly fangs. More spiders came through the door."This will be easy Alice". Spiders began to jump at me. I suddenly changed into a hundred blue butterfly's doging the spiders and I was back into my human body. I had no idea that I could do that. I looked back at the spiders they had the same surprised face as I did. "Lets do this". I ran at the spiders Jumping into the air turning into the butterflies then into my human for cutting off one of the spiders head."Come and get me". They all came at me all at one . I slid under one holding my blade up cutting his stomach open. I stood up and cut another spiders head off. The king spider was shooting webs at me. I doged them turning into the butterflies. I got rid of the other spiders. It was time to take care of him."Still think it's going to be easy"? I gave a smirk."Try me Alice". I ran at him blade in hand. I jumped and turned into the butterflies and appered above him I pointed the blade down. He looked up and opened his mouth. I fell in still pointing the blade down. he closed his mouth. He feel to the ground. I stabbed his troat and fell out of him he fell to the ground in defeat."Still want my bones"?