Spades

The White Queen had a worried look on her face."Alice we must go". I didnt know where we were going she began to walk and I followed. "Alice he is coming back today you need to be ready". The castle was full of life getting the castle ready. It was hard to follow the Queen. "Alice come along dear". We went back into my room. "Sit". I sat on my bed watching the white queen go through the closet. "Here Alice put this on". It was a nice white dress that coverd my feet. She had me wear white heals. She painted my nails white and tucked in my horse shoe necklace."Alice best behavior dont talk no matter what happens ok"? When she told me I couldnt talk it worried myself because im not good at keeping my mouth shut. "Alright Alice lets go". My right hand held my left rist and I walked side by side with the Queen. We walked down the hall. The people that were in the hall stepped aside and bowed. I found it weird but the Queen found it normal. We walked down the stairs to the two white chairs. Before we sat down we stood iin front of our chairs facing the Queendom. The Queendom came together both on the right and the left side of the white carpet. The white rabbit stood to the side of me with a horn."Rabbit"? He glanced at me then held his finger to lips as a simble to be qiuiet. I looked back at the Queendom. The White Rabbit blew the horn and the white queen and I sat and the doors of the castle opened. The henchman of the red queen walked into the room. He was wearing the same thing he was wearing the last time I saw him. He finally stopped and bowed."White Queen I am here once again and I want the same thing as last time". He looked at me and smiled. "Aww Alice welcome back to Wonderland or what is left of Wonderland". He still had that evil smile." What would you like us to call you"? The whole Queendom we tired of calling him the red queens henchman."You shall call me spades". I wanted to talk so bad and ask why he was doing this. "Sir Spades I denie your request". You have made a big mistake. He began to pull out his sword and walk up the stairs to were she was sitting. I looked around in a panic. The rabbit looked at me and held in both hands my blade. I grabbed it and My outfit changed into the blue dress with the white apron. My horse shoe was noticeable."Step off spades". I stood in front of the queen ready to fight."The queendom became a panic. "Aww Alice are we going to do this again"? He swung his sword and I blocked it using my blade. I was surprised my blade was strong enough to be used as a shield. He stepped back. I took a step forward. "Bring it on spades".