The Cat

Memories entered my head so fast. I stared at the grey mud holding the blade in my right hand. "Alice"? I looked up at Hatter. "We have no time to waste lets get moving". I walked in front of Hatter not waiting for him to catch up. Now he was following me. I knew where I was going now. We were finally out of the garden. The fog was still at our ankles. I was back into the forest. I was determined to find the white queen. My body was full of power. I stopped and turned around to Hatter."Hatter this blade it changed me it brought me back my memories why"? I was curious."Alice"? The Cat. I knew his voice by heart. I turned around. "Curiosity often leads to trouble don't you agree". He had his same smile. Blood in his teeth. He was this boney black and grey cat with an gold ear percing."I see someone went for a drink". I knew he drank the blood from the river of the red queens victims. "You blood thirsty animal what do you want"? I held my blade tight in my hand. "I just wanted to see you" I didn't trust his smile. "There is something different about you aww I know your thirst for killing". I ran at him my blade ready to cut him. He disappeared into the tree."You know im right Alice". He was gone. Hatter was gone when I turned around. " Come Alice". Paw prince began to show up as a path. I followed them. "Cat you are to bring me to the white queen". The cat began to purrr. "O Alice you don't trust me do you"? I could only see his smile. "Alice I know your little secret and I put a lock on it and put it in my pocket". I knew he wanted something."What do you want from me"? The prints stopped. The cat apperd. His smile bigger than ever."Alice what I want is a fresh kill the taste of the fresh flesh and the warmness of the blood". I looked at him."I am discussed by you cat". But he knew I would do it. "Alice we both know you love to kill its no secret". I just looked at him and wished I could stab him."Why can't you do it yourself"? He turned < around he was just about to walk again."Alice you do it cleaner than I do". I haven't killed anyone in a long time. "Hatter found your blade". Thats when it hit me its my blade my memories. " I haven't killed anyone in a long time and you know it". He was starting to get on my nerves. "Cat please". He dissapeared and the foot prince contiued. I was hoping we were on our way to the white queen.