Who?

I woke to a cold morning breeze. A tray of food was in the middle of the floor. By now it must be cold. I began to rub my eyes to stay awake. The cold breeze made it hard to get to my feet. Once I could stand I walked slowly to the tray. As I looked closer into the tray I saw little mouse prints."Great thats just great the most wonderful thing in the world"I yelled it wasnt like people cared what I said. I sat in front of the tray studing the prints. "Alice" I heard come from the tray. The head of a mouse popped out of my food. He climbed his way out and wiped the food iron armor. "Alice I finally found you" He said walking tord me. "Who you must be mustakin the people around here call me Mary". I replied. "Since when are you Mary your Alice remember"? He said back to me. "Since yesterday my name is Mary and who is this Alice you speak of you must be sadly mistakin". The mouse put some of my food in his mouth and didnt take his eyes off me. "Alice dont you remember me or hatter?" The little mouse kept asking questions." Great just what I needed first I can't remember anything now I have a mouse talking to me thats just great" I must be insane maybe thats why I am here. "Ok look little mouse I am Mary and I dont know this Alice you speak of" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and when I opened my eyes the mouse just stared at me."Alice what are you doing"? I just stood there comfused."I DONT KNOW THIS ALICE YOU SPEAK OF YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKIN"! I was fustrated and mad this mouse didnt seem to understand and also I feel like im going insane and maybe the mouse isnt talking to me maybe he is just here and eating my food right? Nothing seemed to make any since. "Alice come on snap out of it Wonderland needs you we all need you please Alice come with me" The mouse is now pleading for me to follow it. "Ok look im not Alice and what is Wonderland"? I am so comfused and lost. The mouse grabbed his sword and began to run towrd the cell door."Hey mouse whatever your name is the door is locked" I told him. "Well Alice or Mary can you come over here and give me a lift to the lock"? I got up and I walked over to the door and put my hand flat on the floor for the mouse to step on then I lifted him up to the lock and he stuck his sword into the hole and the door opened. "Come on I will explain eveything on the way just follow me ok" I put the mouse back onto the floor. He ran out of the room. "Come on before we get caught".