Underwater

This wasn't no dream. I felt myself running out of air. I held my blade tight ready for the shark. I was losing air and sinking fast. I was going deep into the darkness. I could see the shark swimming for me. I used my last breath to kill the shark. My eyes closed and I tried to keep a grip on my blade.

"Where did she come from"? My eyes were closed I heard voices. "I don't know she just sunk down here". I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of a town. My hair was floting in front of me. I was breathing. I sat up. I met eyes with these fish on two legs with fins as hands and their head were huge along with the eyes which were on the side of them. They even wore clothes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing then I realized I was breathing water. I stood up and walked around. I had no idea where I was going. I felt my blade on my side. "You always seem to find your way back dont you". I saw a Opera house. It looked so nice I wanted to take a look. I walked in ans there were two stair cases leading somewhere cover in a red carpet. I went straight into the threader room. There stood a tall man there was another human down here."Excuse me"? He turned around and a huge smile fell onto his face. I could see his two gold teeth." Aww you must be Alice finally came down here a pleasure to meet you". I became cunfused."How do you know me"? I was a little bit worried but more shy." Here is a ticket to the show tonight see you here". I got the hint to leave. I held in my hand a gold ticket. I walked around the town looking at the markets and the food they ate. It finally came time. I walked into the theater and sat by some fancy dressed fish. The lights went dim and the room went silent. The curtain opened and a bunch of pretty women clams came out. They began to dance until a worwas came out and grabbed one and began to eat her. The crowd screamed and ran. I sat there watching him eat them one by one. The man came out and saw me. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"! I was mad. "Alice its hard to explain he's a unstable monster". He was scared along with me. I grabbed him and ran out of the opera house. " How do we get out of this place"? I was dragging him far away from that place."Alice swim up"! I stopped and looked at him. "Alice let go of me I'll be fine". I let go and he picked me up and through my up. "Good bye Alice". I swam up back into what I think Antarctica looks like. I sawm to shore. There was a huge door that had Japanese writing on it.