The House

"Alice the bird cant fly anymore in the cold and there is no way around the house so we will need to go through it" The mouse just looked at me."We are going in there"? The house was worn down and it seemed no one has been in there for a few years. "Yes Alice dont worry about it our weight wont be heavy enough to break anything". I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Fine" I wasnt really sure about this. "Come Alice we cant waste time lets go" The mouse began to walk on the snow not leaving prints behind. I followed after him. We were walking towred the house. He began to slow down as we came upon the house. We went under the door. Inside was dark and the windows were boarded up you could see the dust floating around. The wind ecod through the house. "Come on Alice we must hurry" I didnt understand what is his rush? I ran after him he seemed to know his way around. " What is this place"? He stopped and turned around to look at me. "Dont you remember this place your mother brought you here and that one guy asked you to marry him". I felt like they had the wrong person ike I am living another persons life. " I dont understand any of this im not Alice im Mary and I dont remember any of this". He didnt take his eyes of me. He finally turned around and began to run. I ran after him. The house was huge and being this small made it hard to find a way out but the mouse seemed to know his way around. We came to the door of the back yard. "Come Alice under here and stay close" He said then went under the door. I followed him under the door. The outside was huge. Snow was on the ground and bushes covered with snow. "Alice we are going to have to run to stay warm". We began to run in the snow. Around and under bushes until we came across a tree coverd in snow. " You have to remember this Alice you have to" The mouse seemed worried. "Im sorry I dont". I didnt know what to say. We walked up to the tree. Behind it was a huge hole and it maybe seemed that way because of the size I was. "Alice"? I just stared at the hole and trying to remember."I dont remember im sorry I think you have the wrong person I dont know what you want me to do I dont even know your name I dont know what you want from me". He just stood there and gave a sigh. " You dont remember do you you dont remember me or Wonderland"? He just stood there with a sad look on his face. I looked at him then looked back at the hole. "What do you want me to do" We came this far and even through it seemed like a dream I was going to go through with it. The mouse looked up from the ground and said " See that hole jump into it".