Down down down

"Alice before you jump there is something you must know Wonderland isnt the way you left it now before you jump cross your arms and hold each sholder ok and dont let go once your down there look for the white rabbit he should help you" The mouse gave a nod at me and that ment jump. Before I jumped I looked at him my back to the hole and crossed my arms grabbing my sholders and feel back. I went down the hole backwards my body began to flip. I closed my eyes to the darkness and took a deep breath still holding onto my sholders. I could here little whispers. "Alice"? The darkness of the hole seemed to be talking to me. That wasnt enough to make me open my eyes. I was still flipping and falling down the hole fast. My fingers began to dig into my sholder. The voices kept going saying the same thing but different people seemed to be saying them. It seemed I was close to the bottem the darkness had a different feeling to it. The voices stopped. I must have made it to the bottem because I felt my knees hit something hard. I was curled up. I lifted my head and opened my eyes and slowly got up. What I saw took my breath away. I was in a swamp land on a little tall grass island the grass was this grey green color. Fog covered the red water or what seemed like water. I could see half dead trees in the distance. The swamp was warn and humid. It had the smell the death filled my nose. The mouse told me there was supposed to be a white rabbit. I looked behind me. Nothing. I looked back in front of me. Nothing. I looked to the left. Nothing. Then I looked to the right. Still nothing I was a little fustrated and comfused. "Alice there you are come there isnt musch time we must hurry we cant be late" This whisper came from the back of me. I turned around quick. There was a black and red path leading into the fog and trees. "Alice come we dont have time" There in the fog was a shadow of a rabbit. I walked then ran to it. when I entered the fog my outfit changed into a dress and I was no long in the swamp. "Alice". I looked up from my dress. There was the white rabbit. " You are the white rabbit right"? I was a little conserned he looked like death one of his ears had a big chunk missing and his gloves had some red stanes he wore a black suite and the bowtie had a stop watch in the middle of the red. One eye was red and the other seemed to be blind. " Yes I am the ehite rabbit now are you Alice"? I didnt know what to say but I wasnt going tio lie."That im affraid I dont know". He just looked at me. "Come we dont have time for this nonsence we must go".