The Flower Garden

"Alice don't make a sound" Hatter didn't look away from the dark path leading into the garden. The drk grey grass made us look like ants. It began to rain. " Lets go Hatter maybe there will be somewhere we can rest". Hatter nodded his head and began to walk into the garden. I kept my gard up. Hatter was now walking in mud. It was beginning to get darker. "Over there Hatter". The grass was bent over like a revine. He walked over to it and looked around. "Hatter what is the matter"?. He didn't look at me." They know we are here this is a trap" I was confused who was he talking about? A russel came from the other side of the revine in the grass."Dont move or make a sound". I did as I was told. Hatter began to walk slowly back to the mud path. The thing in the grass began to move as if it were following us. I kept my eyes on the movement of the grass. We stopped and so did the movent of the grass. I looked in front of us. A wall of vines were in the way of the path. "We are were they want us stay calm". Who is he talking about? A gral came from the left side of us. Movement was on the right side of us. We couldn't escape. The wall of vines grew dehind us. I looked down and saw vines trying to wrap around Hatters ankles. "Hatter your" I couldn't finish my sentence the vines wraped around him and pulled him. He lost his grip on me and fell to the ground being dragged into the grass. "Alice". He took off his hat and pulled out a Vorpal Blade. He through blade at me. To my surprise I caught it. My outfit changed into a dress. It was blue and had a white apron. My hair turned black and a upside down horse shoe was tyed around my neck. I ran towerd hatter jumping up and cutting the vines around his ankles. A scream of pain filled the air. More vines came at us Hatter pulled out a Blade of his own. One last scream came from a vine then no more came. " Wait" I stood ready we weren't done. Up from the grass was a huge rotting rose. When he screamed I saw its sharp teeth. "Alice run"! I saw Hatter cut the vine wall. Every time the rose moved it was like an earthquake. " We need to find a way out" I yelled following Hatter. The rose was right behind us. The movement of the rose and the mud made it hard to run. "This way hurry I have a plan" I took a turn and hid in the grass. Hatter caught onto my plan. The rose went low to the ground. "NOW"! I yelled me and Hatter jumped out of the grass. Hatter grabbed the face of the rose and I used Hatter as a jump pad and jumped into the air above the rose. I pointed the Blade down and when I came down the rose was motionless. I looked at Hatter. " I am Alice and I am here to save wonderland".