Cats Demand

I followed the cats foot prints to a little town. " You are supposed to be leading me to the white queen". I know what his plan is. "I know Alice but first dinner". He gave me a smile. I looked at all the people I had a lose grip on my blade. I knew this was wrong. "What are you in the mood for"? He smiled and pointed at this man. I looked at the man making sure he had no family. Then I realized the man was a jerk he stole from this one women then took from a child. I was feeling a little better about letting the cat eat him. I hide my blade on my side and walked to where he was sitting. I walked behind him. I put my hand on his mouth and cracked his neck then dragged him away. No one seemed to notice. I dragged the body of the man into the woods."There cat happy eat up because this is the last time im doing this". I was pretty mad at him."His foot prints apreard then he did." Great job Alice". The cat began to rip out his stomach and eat every little organ and intestine. Then he went to the neck and ripped off the skin and licked up the blood. "I always save the heart for last it has more flavor". I was sickned by the way he ate the man. He finally got to the heart."Watch this Alice you'll want to see this." He ripped the mans shirt then used his nail to make a circle were the heart is then he used all his nails and stabbed into the skin ripping it from the mans body eating it. The heart was there. He grabbed it and held it in his paw. He smiled at me then began to eat the heart."Thank you Alice now shall we head to the white queens castle"? I nodded. We left the man and began to walk again. It seemed we were always walking through the woods. "Alice"? The prints stopped and so did I."Yes cat"? I was able to see him. "Welcome back to wonderland". I hated something about that cat."Thank you". The woods were quiet. It looked like normal woods to me. The fog was still at my ankles. The cat and I barely spoke. I couldn't wait to get to the white queen. "Cat where did Hatter go"? The cat kept walking. "I don't know maybe back to the destroyed tea party". Destroyed last time I was there I was shrinking and in a tea pot. "Destroyed how why"? Who would do such a thing to a tea party? "Alice Wonderland isn't the place you remember it to be". That was the only really thing that the cat has ever said to me. "Come Alice we aren't that far now". The cat was right we were at the white queens castle brige. Everything seemed the same.