Beyond the Fog

I walked under the sign into the fog. I began to feel cold as the grey fog surrounded me. The dirt ground was dark grey almost like the life had been sucked out of it. The silence of the fog was bugging me. I slowly walked hoping to find Hatter. Something grabbed my waist and my hair began to blow into my face. I was moving but my legs werent. I moved my hair out of my face and saw the ground moving so fast I could barly tell the color. Then I looked up and saw I was in the hands of this giant man with red hair,pale skin,and his jacket was light and dark green the pants he wore were some shade of purple. I couldnt get a look at his face. "Excuse me your holding me a little to tight"? He looked at me then losened his grip a little. I finally got to see his face. One eye eas orange and the other seemed blind. He kept running not stopping. "May I ask were we are going or why we are running"? He didnt look at me and he answard with one word. "No". I guess hes not a talker. He was running so fast eveything was gone as soon as we past it. The fog surrounded the outside of were he was running. "Alice its about time you came back its a long run to the white queen but we must escape the fog". That was really the only sentence I got from him. So it seemed we were heading to the white queen right away. And what did he mean by escape the fog me and the white rabbit went through it? This place is a strange place."Alice Wonderland isnt what it used to be". On the bright side he can talk so I wont have to learn sign language. "Hatter im sorry to tell you but I dont remember any of this place and all of this must be a dream how could all this be possible"? I had to tell him before he expected me to tell him something but that might happen anyway. "Alice your not the only one who doesnt remember see the blind eye our memories of Wonderland were taken from us and we dont quite understand why"? So im not the only one who doesnt remember a lot it felt good or maybe better. Maybe thats why they keep calling me Alice because they dont remember who the real Alice is. "Hatter how much longer until we get there"? I know I asked a lot of questions but I am not the only one who lost thier memorie. "Alice we need patcince its going to be a long trip". I couldnt fall asleep that night because I never saw the sky when I was in that cell all I saw were clouds. The sky was purple and black and the stars we silver. Then all of a sudden we stopped. "Why did we stop are you hurt"? I was hoping he was tired. "No we will have to go through the dead flower garden and who knows what red queens henchman did to them".