Following the white rabbit

"Rabbit"? He stopped hoping and looked back. "Yes Alice"? I have no idea were we are going but I had many questions but one probaby evey hour. " That swamp place what is it"? I was really wondering why the water was red or if it was water. "Alice that swamp place....." He paused. "Alice when the red queen was sent away we didnt go back to her castle we left it alone well the blood from the unrested river leaked from there into the swamp". The white rabbit seemed uneasy. " Alice Wonderland needs your help". It seemed he wanted me to help with a leak. "Look am I only here for a leak problem"? The rabbit looked at me and sighed." Alice your not here because of that its something else" He seemed upset and uneasy. "White rabbit I want to know please tell me" I really did want to know what happened to wonderland." Alice when you left things went back to the white queen and life in Wonderland seemed back to its self,But we were wrong the red queens hunchman escaped he went to the white queen demanding power and to be the red king but the white queen denied his demand". I couldnt belive it."So the red palace is coming back"? He just turned around. "Yes Alice we must keep moving". ? followed the rabbit through the fog and the forest. Each hour I would ask a new question. "Alice its my turn to ask questions dont you think"? I hopped slower and didnt even turn around. I caught up to him now we were side by side. "Alice what happened in your wold when you went back"? I didnt know what to tell him because I didnt even know." Rabbit I dont know I dont even know my real name people say Mary and others say Alice but I do know I am in Wonderland and thats all I know". He didnt look at me. ?" You dont remember me or the mouse or hatter or Wonderland do you"? I felt bad about all this. I really want to remember I really do. "Rabbit were are we going"? He didnt stop hoping."Im helping you to Hatter". I didnt know who Hatter is eveyone keeps talking about him. "Alice each one of us has a job to do and our job is helping you to the white queen". I wondered how does he know where he was going though the fog and the trees. It was quiet I could hear each step me and the rabbit took. The ground wasnt very soft it was hard. I looked back and our steps were disapearing. "Its a spell I put on us so the red queens henchman cant find us". I turned back around watching were I was going."Stop"! The rabbit put his hand in front of me stopping me. "Here we are". I looked up at the broken sign that spelled tea party. "Alice be carful around here ok" Then he left.