The Escape

I opened the door peeking my head out making sure the hallway was clear. Then I slowly opened the door a little more and quickly left the room. " Hurry Alice we mustn't get caught" The mouse was leading me down the maze of hallways. "Why do you still call me Alice when my name is Mary" I was getting a little upset with the mouse. "WAIT" The mouse peeked over the conor and looked back at me. "We have a little problem there are two people garding the door" He said "Well what do you want me to do"? The mouse was asking way too much of me first he eats my food then he picks the door lock now he wants me to escape to some place called Wonderland. "Here Alice eat this" The mouse handed me this little piece of bread."What is that going to do and my name is Mary" I was so fustrated with him. I bent down and took the bread. It looked normal maybe it was the food from my tray. I put the bread Crum into my mouth. " Thank you " The mouse didn't do anything he just stood there. I looked down and saw the gloor coming closer to me I looked at the mouse as we became face to face with each other."WHAT WAS THAT" My emotions were eveywere I didn't know what to say. The mouse didnt say anything instead he made a hand jesture to follow him. We ran across the room to the door. It wasnt that easy being this small made it hard. Once at the door we were small enough to fit under. "Ok now that we are out we must go to the hole" This must be a dream how could this be happening? The mouse did a weird whisle. Nothing happened. "Why did you do that"? I could help but ask. He pointed to the sky and there flew a bird over us. The blue bird landed right in front of us. It had a saddle on its back and reighs in its beak. "Alice hop on" The mouse held out his paw. He took my hand and pulled me onto the bird with him. He gave the reighs a jerk and with that he told me to hold on tight and off we flew. "At least we dont have to walk through the snow right"? Finally he said something. I looked over and I saw buildings and shops. Kids playing in the snow and adults walking around. A bunch of kids chasing a dogs for thier ball. Even some adults huddled by a fire. " I know the veiw is amaing isnt it"? I didnt say anything I was to busy looking at the town for the first time I got to see what it was like. The flight was smooth and quiet. "Hold on Alice we are going to land". I held on to the mouse and he did something that made the bird slowly go down and land. "Here we are" He said. I slid of the bird not watching were I was going my eyes were locked on this house that looked fimilar.