Road Trip

The gang decides to take a little road trip to the beach. It starts out as a great adventure, but things tend to get a little bumpy. (tumblr request)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Hiro got down the stairs with a beach bag in hand, he didn't expect his friends to already be down in the cafe waiting for him. They all had their beach-like supplies with them and had just ordered something for the road. Before any of the friends could even greet Hiro, Aunt Cass walked right over to him and hugged him tightly. Ever since the gang had decided to take a little trip to the beach, she had been so concerned for Hiro's well being while she wasn't there to keep an eye out. If only she knew what these kids did in their spare time.

"Oh sweetie, you have okay? Just be careful and try not to get hurt an–"

"Aunt Cass, I'll be fine. I promise."

"Yeah, and if we need anything, we'll be sure to call," Honey Lemon said over the hug.

Aunt Cass finally let go of Hiro and waved the group off as they left the cafe, but it didn't stop her from watching them until they drove off.

But before they did, the group had to double check with Hiro to make sure he didn't want to bring Baymax along with them, but he insisted to keep him in the garage for the weekend. He figured Baymax wouldn't do well at the beach and there was a possibility something bad could happen to him.

Everyone got situated in the car - Wasabi was driving, Gogo in shot gun, Hiro and Fred in the back and Honey Lemon in the way back. They figured she of all the people in the group needed the most leg room.

"Alright, so unless there's some major traffic jams, we should arrive to the beach in about two hours," Wasabi announced. "We ready to take off?"

The rest of the group screamed like true college kids on a vacation as Wasabi hit the gas. The ride started off pretty quiet to them all, but Fred always had his ways with breaking the ice.

"So Hiro, ever been on a road trip before?"

Hiro thought about it. Sure Aunt Cass had taken him and Tadashi on little drives around San Fransokyo when they were little, but those don't count.

"No, this is my first time," Hiro announced feeling kind of awkward now.

"Well don't worry, we'll make this experience totally worth it for you. Alright, who wants to play a game?"

"What kind of game?" Gogo asked as her bubble gum's bubble popped.

"I was thinking maybe we could do a little twenty questions."

"Ooo, I love that game!" Honey Lemon shouted. "Can I go first, I already have my thing!"

"Sure, knock yourself out."

"Well, you gotta ask me questions..."

"Is it a person?"

"No."

"Is it a place?"

"Yes!"

"Is it a place that we've been to before?"

"Yes!"

"Is it....San Fransokyo Institute of Technology?"

"Darn it! How'd you guess that so quickly, Hiro?"

"What can I say; it was just obvious to me."

"Okay, but come on? Twenty questions? We've got to do something more exciting than that!"