Tadashi is Here

The gang is at Fred's place and he got himself a Ouija board! He convinces the others to play, and well...someone else wanted to play too...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was game night at Fred's mansion. The team always tried to find some down time to relax between all the battles the ensured at night. They just wanted to devote every Saturday night as game night and not mention a single word about fighting - they loved being superheroes, but sometimes they liked pretending they were 'normal' college students.

The group was sitting on the couch waiting for Fred to get back to them with his game pick. He finally got back to them holding a wooden board in his hand.

"Alright everyone I got quite the game that should impress you," Fred stated proudly.

He ecstatically held the board up for his friends to see, showing them the letters and numbers it had on it. Everyone in the group had their own feelings towards it, but Hiro was the first to laugh it off.

"Really, Fred? A Ouija board? You know those things are fake, right?"

"Nonsense, little dude! I've been doing my research on these things for awhile now. This thing is totally real!"

Honey Lemon gave Fred a sheepish smile. "It's....really not."

"Fred, I hate to put a damper on your fun, but we all know it's fake. When you use the Ouija board, it's just you hand moving the dial," Wasabi explained.

Fred started to get frustrated. "Aw, come on guys! I just want to try it out. And who knows, maybe it works!"

Hiro sighed out of annoyance. "Fine, but only because you picked it and we know you'd never make us switch our games."

"Glad you see it my way."

Fred dimmed the lights down before he took a seat in the middle of the couch. He placed the Ouija board on the table waiting for everyone to join in.

"I can't believe this is how we're spending game night," Gogo complained.

"Oh, come on Gogo, where's your sense of adventure?" Fred asked humorously.

"I can tell you where it's gonna be!"

"Whoa whoa, easy there!" Wasabi said, pulling Gogo back.

We'll just play it for a few minutes in case it gets to scary."

"Or too boring..."

"Lets just get this over with," Honey Lemon said looking a little scared now.

"Don't worry, Honey. Nothing bad will happen."

"Yeah, because it's FAKE!" Gogo was really not into the game.

"We'll see about that."

Fred was the first to place his hand on the dial, followed by Hiro, following by Honey Lemon whose hand was trembling, followed by Wasabi whose hand was trembling twice as worse, followed by Gogo who knew she'd never hear the end of it if she didn't place. Baymax was also there, but there wasn't enough room for him to play, so he sat on the floor watching them.

"So, what do we do now? Just ask questions?" Hiro asked.

"Yup."

"What should we ask?"

"I've watched plenty of ghost shows before, and I think we should start off with the obvious..."

Fred cleared his throat, pressing down harder on the dial. "If there are any spirits in this room...please tell us."