Hiro lifted Tadashi's bed sheets to peek under his bed. He wasn't there. He looked under his desk. Not there. He looked on the other side of his book shelve. Not there.

Hiro gave up on Tadashi's side of the room and went on his own side. Tadashi wasn't under his bed nor desk. He also wasn't anywhere to be found in the bathroom.

It seemed like every corner he turned, Hiro peeked at just the slightest hope that Tadashi would be there. But he wasn't.

Hiro only had one more option in mind; to go downstairs to Aunt Cass's room (which was also partly the supply room). Hiro looked under her bed. Not there. He looked in the closet, behind another chair, around the supply shelf behind a drawer.

Tadashi was nowhere to be found yet, and Hiro started to panic. His heart was racing and he was breathing heavily at the thought of never finding his brother.Maybe I missed him the first time I was upstairs, Hiro thought as he raced back up the stairs. He looked in all the possible spots that he thought Tadashi could be hiding in including spots he had already looked for him before. Still nowhere to be found.

It had been twenty minutes, and Hiro still hadn't found Tadashi.

At this point, he didn't even want to search anymore. All he wanted was to see Tadashi again. He ran back up to their room looking under their beds again, but more frantically this time around.

"Tadashi?" He called out. Hiro felt his heart sink and race again at the same time. He turned his head left and right hoping he'd catch the sight of Tadashi, but he still didn't see him hiding anywhere. "Tadashi?" He asked again.

Hiro was far beyond worried. He usually was able to find Tadashi by now, but this time he didn't have much luck.

He rapidly ran down the stairs to the second floor again searching the room with his eyes. I've looked everywhere! Hiro thought. Where's Tadashi? I want to find him! Where is he?

"TADASHI!" He yelled. Tears started to form in the boy's big brown eyes as he ran around the room hoping Tadashi would magically appear. "TADASHI WHERE ARE YOU?"

He ran back over to the space between the staircases and searched the room with his eyes once more. Tears were falling down his face, hitting the floor with the quietest tap. Hiro's legs started to become weak and he fell to the ground sobbing out loud.

"DA-AH-AH-SIIIIII" Hiro cried out still sobbing violently. "DA-HA-HA-HA-SHIIIII"

The door from the bottom floor opened fast and up the stairs came Aunt Cass. Up the stairwell she saw Hiro having a fit. She automatically snapped into her concerned guardian mode and rushed right over to Hiro. She scooped her nephew up into her arms, holding him. She quietly shushed into his ear and patted his back hoping to calm him down.

"Hiro, what is it? Aunt Cass asked with her soft voice.

More tears fell as Hiro thought about how Tadashi was still missing. "I can't find Tadashi..." Hiro said with his voice all croaky.

Aunt Cass knew the boys were playing their game, so she wasn't worried that Tadashi had run off on them or was outside doing something for her. However, she was concerned that Hiro was having a hard time finding him. Although it wasn't fair to Tadashi since he had a good hiding spot, she knew she had to put this game to an end."

"Tadashi, I don't know where you're hiding, but wherever you are, come out now!" Aunt Cass demanded.

In about two seconds, Tadashi emerged from under a couch on the second floor. He was sore from being under there so long, but didn't mind being out. After standing up, he saw Hiro in Aunt Cass's arms. Hiro's face went from sad to the biggest smile he ever saw. Hiro became fidgety in his aunt's arms and began to reach out for his brother.