"Okay." I whispered and nodded. I looked through the window and saw all these people waiting for me for the wedding. I was nervous, I was so nervous.

"It's time." Gramps said and started to walk towards the chapel. We stopped as we were about to walk down the aisle and waited for the wedding music to play. I looked at everyone and they stood up once they saw me. I saw people from school and they were smiling at me, even the ones who bullied me. I looked at Harry across the aisle and I slowly smiled at him as he looked at me with the eyes of love. Harry winked at me and my heart just melted. As the music started to play, my gramps started to walk me down the aisle. I walked with him and my legs were wobbling. Not only because I was wearing high heels but because I was really nervous. Gramps walked me up to Harry and Harry took my hand.

"We are gathered here today..." The pastor started talking but I just stared at Harry. I wasn't listening to what the pastor was saying, it was like if Harry and I were the only ones there. I forgot about the people, I forgot about the world and got lost in Harry's eyes. I can't believe I'm getting married, it's June. Before I turned into a vampire, I was thinking about my future. I thought that I would be enjoying my summer and going to California for vacation. But no, this is what's happening right now. This is my life. From here on out, I'm going to be Brooke Styles. It doesn't even sound right but it's happening. "Now we'll have the wedding rings please."

Anna walked up to us and gave us the rings.

"Would you like to say your own vows or do you just want to get it over with?" The pastor asked.

"I'd like to say everything later on but for now, let's just get it over with." Harry smiled as he looked at me.

"Harry Styles, do your promise to love Brooke no matter what happens or how hard it gets for the rest-"

"I do." Harry said. "I do."

"And do you, Brooke Ramsey, promise to love and fulfill your marriage with-"

"I do!" I yelled with excitement.

"Okay. From here on out, I pronounce you husband and wife. Harry, you may now kiss-"

Harry grabbed me right away and kissed me. We made out for a couple of seconds as everyone stood up and clapped. We stopped kissing and everyone was happy. I was happy, I was finally happy. They started to play some music and as Harry and I walked down the aisles we danced of enthusiasm. We didn't walk out like any other couples that just walk as they throw rice at them, Harry and I were dancing to the music. It was the best wedding ever. Now it was time for the party which was in the huge backyard. Everything was ready and I was just so happy. I'm happy that I'm finally married to Harry, the only guy makes me happy and will make me happy for forever.

I was sitting down with Harry at our table as the party had already started and everyone was having fun.

William punched the microphone a couple of times and said, "Uh, hello everyone. Thank you for coming on this day to Harry and Brooke's wedding. You know? Ever since Harry laid eyes on Brooke, he wouldn't stop talking about her at the house. All I heard was Brooke this, Brooke that. I knew he liked her, I knew he fell in love with her once he saw her. He just didn't know it himself. I didn't want to tell him until he figured it out. Now, here we all are in this beautiful day for Brooke and Harry. I'd like to propose a toast for Brooke and Harry."

"To Brooke and Harry." Everyone repeated. Harry had his arm around me and scoffed.

"Is that true?" I asked. Harry smiled and looked at me.

"I did talk about you a lot." Harry admitted and stood up. "Now I'm going to go up there and say a speech."

Harry walked up to the microphone and punched it two time, "Hi everyone. Thank you all for coming to my wedding. I would like to say a few words to my beautiful wife. First of all, when I first met you it was like I didn't like you because I thought you'd be like everyone else. I thought you would think I'm weird because everyone else did. But I was surprised whenever you refused to listen to everyone about me being weird. You still wanted to hang out with me. But then something weird happened, something that we all don't have a say in and it was love. I fell in love with you. It was a weird feeling for me because I've never really felt that way before. But I just knew that you had to be mine. When you finally were, I was so happy."