Hunt For An Uchiha

Start from the beginning

"I remember that, Kiri rented there boat's to Iwa, but I never knew what made the Uzumaki clan so great" Kisame Admitted.

"Nor do I, the only record's I have seen on the Uzumaki clan said that they were great friend's and allies with the Senju's and were considered the greatest seal master's ever to live other than the Rikudou Sennin and they had unusually long life spans" Itachi said.

The two men in there black cloaks continued to walk casually across the countryside as they talked about the old clan war's.

(Konoha)

Naruto walked back towards the village with a huge smile after a successful morning of training and finishing the work on his latest seal. Once he made it to the hot spring's however he stopped to look around. Sure enough there was Jiraiya sitting on top of a large toad giggling as he took notes.

"You know for someone who can become invisible you don't do a very good job at hiding" Naruto said from behind the elder toad sage.

"Oh hey kid" Jiraiya said jumping off the toad so he could talk to Naruto.

"I have a gift for you Jiraiya sensei but you have to promise not to open it until I tell you to or your in a life or deaf situation" Naruto said finishing with a chuckle as he could never foresee his sensei in that much trouble.

"Then what is the point of giving it to me now, just give it to me when I can open it and see what it is" Jiraiya pouted.

"Because I want you to have it now. But I want to wait till I show it to both you and Yugito together" Naruto said with a smile.

"Ah fine I promise I wont open it unless I am about to die or you tell me to" Jiraiya moaned obviously upset.

"Don't feel too bad sensei I just want to wait until I get back from our mission to find Sasuke and Itachi that way I can give a proper demonstration and not have to worry about being late for this damn mission" Naruto said handing a small flat rectangular wooden box over to the elder toad sage.

Jiraiya accepted the box but his pout remained as he shook the box but couldn't hear anything moving inside.

"It's padded. So tough luck figuring out what's in there that way sensei" Naruto said with a laugh.

"Oh man fine...Oh I almost forgot. I probably wont be here when you get back, I found some information on the Akatsuki and if I can get some more solid information I am going to go investigate it" Jiraiya said.

"Cant it wait till I get back so we can go together" Naruto said slightly upset Jiraiya would leave without him for something that was related to the Akatsuki.

"Sorry kiddo not this time, if the lead proves solid I would have to sneak into a hidden village and country that has it's border's completely closed off the more of us that go the harder it would be" Jiraiya said sympathetically.

"Ah well then I guess we will have to wait for you to get back. I have to go get ready to meet Kakashi sensei at the north gate in a couple of hour's. Good luck in your search, oh and be safe" Naruto said and gave Jiraiya a small hug before jumping off towards his apartment.

When Naruto arrived home he found Yugito waiting for him outside with his things already packed. "Your late you know, Sakura is going to let us have it now. And it will be worse than ever because our mission is to look for Sasuke" Yugito said.

"Heh sorry I was just saying goodbye to Jiraiya sensei" Naruto said with a smile.

"Well I have packed all of your thing's into your scroll's here" Yugito said handing over Naruto's equipment sealing scroll's.