3

I sat in the bed being spoon feed a bowl of soup by Mira. She hummed softly with a smile on her beautiful face... Smile.... "Mira..." I said softly getting her attention. "Where.... Am I...?" I asked looking up at the woman.

"Oh! We never did say did we? You're in the Fairytail guild." She said feeding another spoonful of soup. Fairytail guild... It sounds so familiar... but why....

"Fairy.... tail...." I tried out liking how the name rolled off my tongue. I looked at Mira curious. "Mira.... what is... a guild?" I asked out in my horse raspy voice.

"You don't know?" I shook my head and she frowned slightly. "Well a guild is a place where mages come for work and other things. There are three types of guilds: legal, dark, and independent. We are a legal guild here." I nodded listening as she went into more details about guilds and mages. As she was talking to me the male from before and a... Is that a flying blue cat...?

"Hey Mira. Want me to take over watching her for awhile?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Sure after I finish helping her eat. You guys sure did a number on her..." she gave me another spoon full then helped me drink some more water. They made sure I ate and drank slowly so not to make me vomit. No one had any idea when I last ate or drank.

The fight... They keep mentioning it. Is that how I got hurt...? Why I keep seeing glimpses of bandages on them...? Did I hurt them? How many did I hurt? I hope I didn't... Kill... anyone...

"What..." I started gaining their attention. "What....happened? What... fight..?" I asked looking at them both. Mira sighed softly and the male tensed. "You really don't remember it...?" She asked feeding me the last bite of my soup. I shake my head after swallowing and gesture to the water. She helps me drink while she speaks. "I don't know personally what happened since I wasn't there. All I saw was everyone coming back with Lucy, one of the girls on their team, and you unconscious. You slept for a whole week with out even twitching. We kept a watch on you." I frowned slightly. I hope this Lucy girl is okay.... "oh don't worry! Everyone is fine now sweetie." Mira smiles and stood up. "Natsu could tell you about the fight though." She gestured to the male. "Now I must go and help in the guild while you two talk. Remember to help her drink Natsu." She gave me one last smile and left.

The guy, who I now know is named Natsu, came and sat in the chair Mira was in. It was silent for a moment, awkward... He let out a sigh and the cat sat in his lap. "Well I'll start from the beginning of how this all started...."

~~~~

"-and then you collapsed. It was like a dark mist or cloud left your body." Natsu finished watching me. I looked at my lap with a blank face as horror raked my insides. Did I really do all of that...? It sounds like it was a horrible fight.... I was a monster... I hurt them so badly... "It's okay though. Gramps did some tests and found out you were under a possession spell by a dark Mage. Though we don't know for sure why they put you under that spell... It was weird too... During the fight if you where in the moon light you were stronger." I tensed up then hissed in pain. I know why that happened though... "So tell me what you remember, Desire."

I looked up at him and thought. "Cold.... Numb... Darkness... The whispers... Then voices.... not words just... Voices... Then the d-darkness.... cracked... and fell away letting... light in... then the Orange light...." I paused and he helped me get a drink. "Went to the hole... and... saw you... I heard your... voice.... your flames.... they.... they dissolved the... darkness..." I looked up at him to see his eyes slightly widened. "You... saved me.... thank you." I said quietly. He chuckled and the cat looked up at me.

"You poor girl..." the cat spoke. My eyes widened and I pointed at the cat. "I didn't get to introduce my self. I'm Happy!" He stood on Natsu's lap and waved at me.