Sighing, I rubbed my eyes and decided to follow suit in leaving the room.

There wasn't much for me to do today so I figured the best thing for me to do is exercise since it always helped clear my mind.

Quickly going to my room I changed into my flying suit and put my hair up into a pony tail. Taking a glance in my mirror I couldn't help but to admire my suit. It was of course all black however, whenever I flew, the suit would pick up on my energy and you could see patterns of light blue throughout it. It also had padding just incase I were to fall, I wouldn't get injury. It was a present I received when I finally turned 18 this year and my mother wanted to make sure if I did in fact go back into the world I would be safe. She explained to me what my duties were as a bless angel but in order for me to follow through with them I had to gain more skills in the department of flying.

Looking at myself in the mirror once more, I smiled before heading out. It didn't take long before I reach the front door of the palace. If my parents were home, I would have yelled out that I was leaving and hope one of the maids or serves would deliver the message to them. This time though, I didn't since they weren't here.

Not wanting to ruin my moment with the thought of my parents not being home, I opened the front door and headed out to the city here in Heaven.
When Alex used to train me, we used to go to the backyard and work on my skills there. Yet, ever since I found out who I was, training was the furthest thing on Alex's mind. Now, whenever I wanted to get training, I had to go into the city and go to my new trainer.

His name is Benjamin and he's a great trainer. The first time I met him through, I didn't want anything to do with him because he eyes are indeed brown. Not saying anything bad about a descendent but I personally didn't want to be train by one in case they figured out they want to be a fallen angel. However, my mother persuaded me into it.

Other than his brown eyes there wasn't much else that distinguish him from the other angels.

The walk to the city wasn't to long and before I knew it I was walking the ground of the white crystal streets. Many stopped to stare at me and others greeted me from a far.

Whenever I came to get training with Benjamin I always walk instead of flying because it always gave me the opposite to greet other angels. I knew many of the younger angels looked up at me because I was the only bless angel in Heaven. The others were in Earth doing their duties. They looked to me as if I was royalty since I come from a bloodline of the first angels.

To put it in simply words, I was like the Queen of England to this people just like Lucas and of course the one and only Alex.

Smiling and waving at the other angels, I walked the remaining mile and a half to where Benjamin held his training.

It was a field outside the border line of the city and it had a lot of open space so we could fly around. There were also other field equipment that Benjamin owned and he displayed them all over the open field.

Building after building, many people came out to greet me like they always do everyday. The smiles on they faces always brighten up my day.

As I continued to walk it wasn't long before I could hear Benjamin's voice booming throughout the air. Smirking, I decided to use my speed space to see who he was picking on now.

As soon as I got there, I slowed down my pace and watched in amusement as he picked up a boy and shake him in the air by his suit.

"Where in the world did you get that!" Benjamin said as he looked at the boy in his eyes.

Smirking, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Earth."

"And why did you use it here?" Benjamin asked trying not to lose his temper.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Faded Stars (girlxgirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें