Cheating Bastard (Chapter 44)

DAVID'S P.O.V
As i walked back to my bike I noticed the guys standing with the girls, (the others went and got the girls from the cave apart from megan who was still at the cave with lilly) they all had shocked expressions on their faces "I guess you all saw that right?" I asked they were speechless so they just nodded, "how could you David." Paul said to me turning around and kissing Charlotte on the lips pattionatly, just to make me feel more jealous....."David?" I heard a frail voice say it sounded like Naomi's I turned around only to see her and Brooke standing there infront if me, Brooke gave me a horrible look before walking over to marko and getting on the back of his motorcycle, they made out for a while and they said they loved each other and stuff but you know.....
"Naomi?" I asked she nodded and looked away "I saw....As if I didn't hate you enough already." she walked up to me and slapped me across the face harder than before "I totally deserved that babe but listen to me.....I did it to shut her up"
She shook her head and sighed "David I don't believe you...but I do believe you its complicated....you get one more shot and if anything else happens I'm gone." i nodded and came over to her holding her gently by her chin, I pressed our soft pink lips together and soon everyone of us. Marko & Brooke, Paul & Charlotte and now me and Naomi were making out in the boardwalk with everyone staring at us.

DWAYNE'S P.O.V (OMG)
I sat with Lilly in my arms megan had passed out and was now lying in a really funny looking position on our 'bed' "oh Lilly, why did I have to be your father?" I asked myself she just giggled and played with my hair in her little fingers.
(just to point out Lilly-Mckenna-Rose is now 4 months old just saying.)

Just then the rest of the guys and girls  came back and Naomi witch I did not expect, Paul came running past me picking Lilly up whilst he did all the guys treated Lilly like there own even David wich I did not expect. "great paul thanks I was trying to put her to sleep." he just smirked whilst cradling her "oh don't worry Bro me and Charlotte will look after her tonight right babe?" I heard Charlotte In the corner say "yep!" I just nodded and Went to cuddle up to megan.