The Date (Chapter 11)

DWAYNE'S P.O.V
As me and paul made our way over to the boardwalk we knew this was going to be a night to remember.
We came to a stop at the boardwalk, we saw megan and Charlotte, megan was in a beautiful blue dress with flowers witch went to her high thigh. Charlotte however was in a red dress with flowers also and a red ribbon round the waist her dress went just above her knee. "you girls look beautiful" they both blushed especially megan he tried to hide her face but couldn't.
.
.
CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V
Me and Megan were walking around with the boys when paul whisperd something into my ear "you look beautiful tonight babe" I blushed and said "thanks" he put his arm around my waist same with Dwayne and Megan as they kept us close.
.
We then spotted a nice looking restaurant where we could go and get something to eat, since I'm sure the boys didn't have anything to eat, before they came out (if you know what mean).
We went inside and ate, "why don't we go ride some rides now?" Paul said
We all nodded as we made our way over to where all the rides where.
.
.
SHORT TIME SKIP TO THE BEACH

MEGANS P.O.V
As we walked further and further down the beach we noticed some people jumping up and down around a campfire, dancing to 'walk this way', we also noticed all the guys had ran over to a tree to watch including marko and David who I guess were already here. "Megan I don't like this." she gave me a nod "look there bikes are over there let's just go stand near them." as we made our way over to the bikes I saw dwayne grab megan and paul grab me,
We were literally sat on there laps right now. "babe you ready" Paul whisperd in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine. I tried to get out of his grasp and so did megan but that wasn't happening any time soon. 'worst date ever'.