Jessica's Lover (Chapter 25)

JESSICA'S P.O.V
I walked down the boardwalk, hoping to bump into the girls (this is after the previous night) but I couldn't find them, what I did bump into though was Marko "watch where your going dick" I yelled as a smirk started to form on his face.

"sorry..err jess isn't it?" Marko said trying to act cool in front of me "Jessica to you pal!" he just smirked some more, "well Jessica I'm sorry for bugging you." he said as i started to blush some more "well just don't do it again buddy!" before i could leave he grabbed my hips with both of his hands and pulled me into a tight kiss, our lips moving together, the kiss was gentle yet romantic 'wait i can't be falling for Marko can i' i thought to myself "you can fall for me if you want to babe." he said and winked. I forget they can read thoughts 'shit' he just laughed and smirked some more.

After i had broken away from kissing him again i realised what i had done, and slapped him right across the face for it "you asshole!" everyone on the boardwalk was muttering about us and i could tell i was blushing as my cheeks were warm and red as ever. 

Me and Marko stood there of a good five minutes until we started making out, don't ask why i did this but i liked it, "woo woo!" i heard someone in the background whistle and hoot, i went red as i saw Paul, Dwayne, David, Charlotte and Megan staring at us i just ignored them and walked straight back to the comic book shop where my brothers where waiting. "Why are you so late we were about to lock you out?" i just shrugged and blushed a bit "I was with the girls" i lied hoping they would leave me alone about it, boy was i wrong, i was about to get a mouthful especially from Edgar my brother.