Asking Out (Chapter 9)

CHARLOTTES P.O.V
I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around me I turned to see paul hugging me tightly looking like he'd never let go.
Same with megan and dwayne who were on the over side of this so called 'room' it was basically a cave "errr....Paul" I said trying to wake him up. "hm..oh Charlotte your awake are you ok babe." I looked at him with tears in my eyes "wo hey hey what's wrong" he said as he cuddled up closer to me. "to be perfectly honest I don't know myself." I said wiping away the tears from my eyes "hey Charlotte I...I mean I was wondering...whether you wanted to come on a date with me...maybe tomorrow night." he asked I looked shocked but soon agreed and hugged him back.
.
.
MEGANS P.O.V
I woke up with dwayne's arms snaked around my waist, I turned to face him and noticed he was awake and staring awkwardly at me I blushed slightly. "oh sorry megan ate you ok." I nodded "what happend?" I looked at him whilst rubbing the bump on my forehead. "you and Charlotte passed out after hearing we were...." he trailed of "vampires" I finished his sentence for him. He nodded "I have something to ask you megan..errr....will you go out tomorrow night....you know like on a date.." I then lent down to his ear and whisperd "of course" he snuggled up to me closer he then turned my head so I was facing him and kissed me pattionatly right on the lips. "I love you megan never forget" and with that I dosed of.