Meeting up (Chapter 43)

DAVID'S P.O.V
I got up and read the letter my face grew angrier every second just thinking about jessica "Bitch" I mumbled under my breath, bit she said that naomi still has feelings for me so...I guess that's a win I need to apologise to her somehow but make it really romantic at the same time.
It was 9:00pm now some me and the guys decided to go out without the girls for tonight "guys I have some business to take care of when I get to the boardwalk so..." they all nodded "ye..ye we know David we saw the letter." Marko said to me, I knew he liked Jessica but I don't think she likes him to much, besides if she became one if us her brothers would be killing us all one by one...that's not if we can kill them first.
I chuckled to myself at my comment.

JESSICA'S P.O.V
I waited impatiently for David to arrive I needed to tell him about naomi. "jessica..." I heard a voice from the shadows "David..." I walked over to him and he stepped into the moonlight "so why was it you wanted to tell me about?" he asked "well first of all what you did too Naomi was sick, vile and cruel *slap across the face* secondly you could have stopped Brooke but you didn't....and thirdly your just a plain sick bastard." just as I was about to turn away I was pulled back I soon felt his cold lips on mine as he began to 'try' and make-out with me. I pushed him away "what the fuck dude!" he just smirked at what I had said, "I can tell you enjoyed that?" he said still smirking, he chuckled abit as I turned away going red "you love naomi you can't cheat on her like this she's already half vampire..." suddenly David grabs a hold of my chin "tell anyone and those pathetic, things you Call brothers will be dead before you can say anything...especially if you tell Naomi.." he let go of my chin and walked away 'what do I do know' i thought to myself.