Preparing (Chapter 10)

NARRATORS P.O.V
So today was the day (or night) that megan and Charlotte Would go on a date with paul and dwayne,
.
.
When paul told the guys what him and dwayne were doing they agreed, because they thought it would be a good chance to have them do there first kill.
.
.
MEGANS P.O.V
"oh god what are we going to wear tonight Charlotte?" I asked looking threw my closet for an outfit I could wear. "relax megan we will go shopping as soon as I have finished reading this comic book ok." I nodded as I sat down twiddling my thumbs.
.
.
After Charlotte had finished Reading we headed down to the boardwalk because we knew that they had some pretty nice shops there and I remember Charlotte telling me about a dress witch would look nice on me so we went to find that shop first.
.
.
CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V
When we got to the dress shop I straight away saw megans blue flowery dress (look on picture) "what do you think?" she nodded her head "I love it! It's very nice" after we had bought megans dress, she ran me over to a shop where she said she saw a nice red dress with flowers and a red ribbon which would look good on me "turn around in it." she said to me as I was now trying on the dress "So?...what do you think?"
"I like it is nice" after we had bought the dresses and had some lunch we went home to get ready for the 'big' night.