Explanations (Chapter 19)

CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V
We had to to sit naomi down and tell her what had happened to megan, it may take some convincing but we will try.
"ok...err..let's start by saying I'm a half vampire and Megan is full...she made her first kill....we met 4 guys who changed us by letting us drink this guy David's blood." we all looked at her waiting for an answer "COOL!" she shouted "cool?...oh wait I forgot you were a geek naomi." jess said as we all laughed along.
Me naomi and jess decided to go on some rides on the boardwalk then go down onto the beach for a while but that was stopped when paul came marching up infront of me "oh god....what do you want?" I said as jess stood infront of naomi protectively "Charlotte I need to talk to you about something important just give me a couple minutes of your time please." he said I sighed and agreed me and him walked over to a secluded area of the beach "ok babe errr...I don't know how to tell you this.....but you will die if you don't make your first kill soon."
I have actually been thinking about this For awhile whether I want to become whole or not, I was actually hoping to talk to paul and here he is standing right infront of me. "Charlotte please I love you cannot let you go." he had sorrow in his eyes I hugged him, he hugged back whilst kissing me right on the lips.