Secret (Chapter 16)

MEGANS P.O.V
I sat their in the bathroom thinking about this "no...no I can't be I just can't be pregnant it's not possible is it...?" I ran out of the bathroom to see all the boys on motercyclies oviacly waiting for me "hey you thought we lost you." dwayne said coming over and kissing my cheek "I was going to go see Charlotte but I realised it's not worth it she won't even look at me let alone talk to me." I sighed and looked at dwayne trying to keep my little secret from spilling out. (little is an bit of a understatement) I climbed on the back of dwayne's motorcycle only to see my brother Daniel walking around the boardwalk he spots me and I spot him, I jumped off dwayne's motorcycle and ran into his arms he hugged me back "MEGAN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MUMS BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOIT YOU!" he shouted bit not to loud, I had them realised that I had moved in with the guys without telling my mum or brother "oh god Daniel I'm so sorry." I hugged him again and began to tear up, he kissed me on the cheek, from the corner of my eye I could see all the boys watching us David smirking as well "oh megan by the way naomi yours and Charlottes best friend from califorina is coming moving over here she told me to tell you she phoned up the other day." I laughed with excitement "yes naomi my bae." Paul started to laugh "shut up paul!" I then turned back to my brother and tried to explain the whole thing as to why I wasn't coming back "its ok megan I understand sis don't worry I'll see if I can explain to mum...but it won't be easy." he said with fear yet happened he gave me one last hug and went away I turned to the guys "so who was that?" dwayne asked me 'another day of explaining'.