Daddy Issues (Chapter 35)

MEGANS P.O.V
After we had explained what happend to naomi...and how david turned her. Me and Dwayne went and sat in our room with our daughter Lilly, she was crying and shrieking so oviacly she was hungry, dwayne decided to feed her since he hadn't really had Alot contact with the baby since she was born "your a good father to her." I said to him he looked up at me "errr....ye thanks" he looked back down at lilly and kissed her on her forehead "Dwayne are you alright?" he gave Lilly-Mckenna-Rose to me and walked into the main area, I put lilly in her crib and walked over to him engulfing him in a hug around the waist. He smiled at me and picked me up bridal style "I'm sorry baby, it's just I don't know whether or not im going to be a good father for our daughter." I smiled "you will be don't worry about it." I kissed him on the cheek and went to bed.

NAOMI'S P.O.V
I was sat on David's lap in his wheelchair, with him trying to get me to eat something as I wouldn't eat anything "come on baby....you have to eat something, would you like me to feed you sweetheart?" he asked me I just blushed and looked away "no thank you I can feed myself" I said with a stern tone in my voice.